School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

See no evil, hear everything.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven

Raven

See no evil, hear everything. Empty
PostSubject: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:25 pm

Mitch continued to sit at the table while he was eating his food. This was one of the few times he ever had his family book closed. He learned more and more with each passing minute but as of right now he was just hungry. His eyes yet again wrapped tightly so none of the women could see his eyes. He hated these eyes, and their damned power.
Back to top Go down
Kami Mitsu

Kami Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:29 pm

Kami strolled into the Cafeteria and looked around. She noticed someone sitting down at a table, and walked over them. ''Hello''. She asked, realising the stranger has bandages over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:47 pm

Ashe was walking through the dinner room when she caught a glimpse of the man from the library that had his eyes covered, she was curious to why and how he got them powers and wanted to get to know him more. She sat down at the table noticing that Kami was there too, still staying silent and just started to drink her coke
Back to top Go down
http://fadingworlds.forumotion.net/
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:54 pm

"Hello." he spoke after swallowing the bit of food in his mouth. He had looked up for a split second and then looked as Ashe had sat down at the table with him. He wondered why Ashe was there, mainly after he unwillingly forced her into submission.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:04 pm

She shuffled her feet under the table for a second taking a swig of her drink and looked at Mitch cautiously. "Hia" She said sounding uneven in her tone, then looking back down again.
Back to top Go down
Kami Mitsu

Kami Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:10 pm

Kami looked at Ashelia and then the stranger. Did everyone seem to have problems with one another? She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:15 pm

Mitch really didn't have a problem with anyone. He just liked reading his book and burying himself in his book. He took another bite of his food trying to quench his hunger. The lighting was bright in the room and he wondered why he was getting a headache.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:33 pm

Ashe smiled and nodded at Kami. "Nice to see you again." She hated awkward silences and it was driving her mad. "So, how did you get your powers Mitch?" Ashe began eating some chips that were on her plate, she was hungry today.
Back to top Go down
Kami Mitsu

Kami Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:36 pm

Kami returned the smile and looked at Ashelia. ''Nice to see you too''. Then turned to Raven, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:05 pm

Mitch finished his food before looking over at Ashe. "didn't I explain this last time?" He had forgotten his explanation was during the time she was immobilized by his eyes. "It's genetic. I was born with it all."
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:15 pm

"Yeh I think I was too busy under your spell to actually hear anything" Ashe said with a smirk. "Thanks for telling me. She finished her can and threw it in the bin eating some more chips.
Back to top Go down
Kami Mitsu

Kami Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:34 am

Kami had no idea what the man and Ashe were talking about, but decided not to get nosey. She grabbed a chair and sat on it, feeling sort of uncomfortable, as she didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:03 am

Mitch finished his food and sat back. He wondered why the new girl was being quiet. She seemed to have questions of her own. "Why the interest in me Ashe? Aren't you dating Bourny?" He closed his mind of wondering and thinking things among himself in his mind. 'Bourny does have a point I could be with any woman I want in this school by simply taking these bandages off.' He shook his head. 'No that isn't me. I detest this curse of my eyes.'
Back to top Go down
Kami Mitsu

Kami Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:26 am

After Mitch said that, she he would never do that to anyone. ''Whats your name?'' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:47 am

Ashe pulled a face at Mitch for that remark "I love Bourny" She replied in a solid tone. "I don't have an intrest in you I just want to know WHY you got a power like that..."
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:08 pm

"How am I to answer that question when I was born with it? I don't know where my family got it from am I supposed to?" She was clearly interested in him she was just being coy about it. Vampires always took interest in certain things. His abilities must have intrigued her, but she claimed they didn't. 'Maybe I should just pull my bandages off to shut her up. She does what to know the source doesn't she?' He thought to himself. 'But then again that's against the kind of person I am. What does she really want, and why won't this other person say something?'
Back to top Go down
Kami Mitsu

Kami Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:17 pm

Kami sat there watching them both, when her eye sight became blurred. This always happened when she saw into the future, but no one else could ever tell. She sat there trying to make out what it was she was seeing.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:24 pm

Ashe leaned back and crossed her legs watching Mitch. "Am I fuck interested. I can read your thoughts you know." She smirked giving him an evil eye. "Now the question is why do you think so high of yourself? Your just bug in the grass to me. I can easily crush you." Looking at the food on her plate she suddenly wan't hungry anymore. 'I gotta figure this guy out... Hmm... So what if I were able to prevent the spell? How could I do it?' She scratched her head for a second thinking over the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Kami Mitsu

Kami Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:28 pm

Kami saw the vision, closed her eyes, then opened them. She stiffened and was shocked at what she had just seen.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:39 pm

"If I am such a bug in the grass then why are you sitting across from me trying to anger me?" He asked his lips forming a single line on his face. "Do your really want to see my eyes again after what you experienced a little while ago? Or do you just think yourself the most powerful in the school?" This woman knew how to get on his nerves and the other woman not bothering to talk after sitting next to him was starting to annoy him even more.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:46 pm

"I just wanted to know how and why you got your powers but you don't seem to know anything so I think i'll be off." 'This guy was being a bitch!' Ashe kicked her chair across the dinner hall as she got up to walk out. She was really pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Kami Mitsu

Kami Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:52 pm

Kami watched Ashe storm off and then turned to look at the man. She was still shocked after what she saw and didn't know to go after Ashe or talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:01 pm

"what the fuck is your problem huh?" He yelled standing to his feet."You asked me a question I answered you twice and your going to flat out disrespect me like that bitch? I got more power then you give me credit for just because I don't want to play your vampire mind games doesn't make me anything less then what I am!"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:06 pm

Ashe turned to meet Mitch's eyes through the bandage, glaring fiercly and baring her fangs. "Just because I am a bitch doesn't mean you can call me one. At least as I'm not as fucked up as you!" Her eyes shone red reflecting the room around her directed straight at him.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:11 pm

"And Just because your a bitch doesn't mean you have to act like one. I didn't do anything to you last time I checked you came up to me on many occasions." He was literally two seconds away from ripping his own bandage off and shutting her up. "So why don't you just back the fuck off, or Admit your attracted to me for some dumb ass reason or another. It doesn't take a mind reader to see what your up to!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   See no evil, hear everything. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

See no evil, hear everything.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next