HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

See no evil, hear everything.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kami Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   Tue May 05, 2009 1:13 pm

Kami stood up and looked at the man ''You better watch yourself, or you'll end up doing something you'll regret'' She whispered. ''Now back off!''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashelia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   Tue May 05, 2009 1:18 pm

Ashe lost it, she walked over to him with her hands in her pockets calm and relaxed. She placed a hand on his right shoulder and whispered in his ear. "Now you see, your the one getting stressed over this. Get over yourself and tell me what you feel." Her tone was relaxed and sounded seductive. Watching his face for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fadingworlds.forumotion.net/
Raven

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   Tue May 05, 2009 1:24 pm

She was! She was trying to get him to reveal everything he knew to her. Vampires would go to no end to extract information from someone. He took a step back. "I think you should stop in your quest I'm not the kind to give information unless I choose to." He turned around "As for you what do you think you know?" He asked Kami she didn't know him and she was judging him. "Why the hell should I listen to you you said hi sat down and didn't bother to even speak to me now you lecture me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kami Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   Tue May 05, 2009 1:28 pm

Kami stared at Mitch. ''I know much more than you think. Don't talk to me like i'm nothing. And I tried to speak to you, but you were to busy argueing with missy over here.'' She smirked. What an idiot she thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashelia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   Tue May 05, 2009 1:38 pm

Ashe sighed at Mitch. "You just don't know when a good thing hits you do you?" She took his chin in her hand and moved it to her level. "Tut tut." Taking a step forward she moved her mouth close to his, almost touching. She breathed softly there, sencing fear in his every movement, she removed the bandages slowly. Herself sucuming to the submition caused by his powers.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   Wed May 06, 2009 1:20 pm

He sensed her hands moving to remove the bandage over his eyes. He should have shut them, but something deep within him didn't care if she was caught in his spell or not. She had provoked him this far and he really didn't care His eyes were hard and focused on her's as soon as the bandage came off she would be caught once again in his spell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashelia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   Wed May 06, 2009 1:25 pm

She looked straight into his eyes with no fright within her. She didn't care if she was caught under his spell or not. Her body weakened, even though she tried to fight it a little. It didn't work and all she could do was stand there, fully under his spell, admiring him.
Back to top Go down
Kami Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   Wed May 06, 2009 1:30 pm

Kami's eyes widened. She didn't understand...this wasn't supposed to happen. She ran out of the building confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   Wed May 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Mitch made sure he didn't move his eyes, though even if he did she would still be caught by his spell. "Now what is it your really want out of me?" Ashe was held by his spell he doubted she was the kind to like to someone she loved. "Why the strong interest in me?" He knew he would have to brush off the words of her loving him as it was all part of the spell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashelia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   Wed May 06, 2009 1:35 pm

Ashe was infactuated with him. Why had she not seen this beuty in him before? Was this the spell or was it real? She really didn't know but non the less she was in love. She walked up to him and placed her hands on his shoulders looking deep into his eyes. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   Fri May 08, 2009 10:53 am

"That was not what I asked. Why do you have a strong interest in the power I posses?" Maybe his eyes weren't the best Idea for interrogation, but he wanted to know the true reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashelia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   Fri May 08, 2009 11:26 am

"What if I said yes? What would you do with me then?" All she felt was adortion for him, his body and even his eyes were apealing.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   Fri May 08, 2009 11:57 am

Mitch frowned and covered his eyes with the bandage as he started walking away. It was as he thought his power was the source of attraction not anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashelia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   Fri May 08, 2009 12:00 pm

Ashe returned to reality and frowned a little. 'He actualy used his powers on me.' Her mind began to wounder, thinking on some things. Why hadent the feelings for him faded yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See no evil, hear everything.   

Back to top Go down

See no evil, hear everything.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2