School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the basics off all combat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

the basics off all combat Empty
PostSubject: the basics off all combat   the basics off all combat Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:20 pm

while Alucard was having a walk in school. he saw a door and above it there was a sign that says hands to hands combat. so he entered it. after entring it he found an old man wearing a white Kemono.

"hello my name is mister Rai. and i will teach you the basics off all combats. what is your name?" said the old man

"Alucard. my name is Alucard"

"Alucard. that is a strange name. no matter put your weapons and armor in that chest and come back so we could start"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: the basics off all combat   the basics off all combat Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:46 pm

Kouta walked into the Dojo, "Ah, the basics, such a long time ago..."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: the basics off all combat   the basics off all combat Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:11 pm

Alucard turned and faced the strange person and smiled

"i am Alucard. i am a member of the vampires. you look strong. but your too Reckless becuse you haven't introduced yourself yet"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: the basics off all combat   the basics off all combat Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:16 pm

"And you are too stupid so say another greeting," Kouta smirked, "do not smartass your supiriors..."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: the basics off all combat   the basics off all combat Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:22 pm

"i will not" Alucard replied in calm and cold manners.

Alucard took his stance and waved "whenever your ready"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: the basics off all combat   the basics off all combat Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:24 pm

Kouta stood there, "I've been ready this whole time, only waiting for you... Come at me..."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: the basics off all combat   the basics off all combat Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:34 pm

Alucard smiled "you were the one who challenged me "
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: the basics off all combat   the basics off all combat Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:00 pm

"I mearly walked in, you took your stance," Kouta said simply, "Now are you going to come at me, or dissapoint me in a tease?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: the basics off all combat   the basics off all combat Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:10 pm

Alucard sighed " looks like i am going to fight you"

Alucard ran toward the strange person and moved his hand to punch him.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: the basics off all combat   the basics off all combat Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:14 pm

Kouta sidestepped, planting a leg infront of Alucard, he dodged the punch, grabbing the wrist, pulling ti down, while using his other hand to punch at Alucards face, if it misses, the pull will trip alucard over Kouta's leg, and Kouta would slam him into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: the basics off all combat   the basics off all combat Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:22 pm

Alucard dodged the punch. but trip over Kouta's leg and slamed into the ground. Alucard got up and smiled "not bad"

and then he ran and prepared to use a combo punch, punch low kick
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: the basics off all combat   the basics off all combat Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:38 pm

The punch hit Kouta in the chest, doing little, Hhe grabbed the incoming leg, placing his foot next to Alucard's groin, forcing him into the ground, He wrapped his own legs around the captured one, bending it to a point where Kouta could break it like a twig, "Make your choice, give in, or lose a leg..."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: the basics off all combat   the basics off all combat Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:50 pm

Alucard was in pain. and his leg almost broke

"i give..." but before he complete it he heared a soft voice "never give up no matter what happen"

so Alucard tried to free himself but couldn't so he smiled " i will not give up"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: the basics off all combat   the basics off all combat Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:54 pm

Kouta shrugged, "you made your choice" Kouta said, turning the leg, snapping the leg in three different places, the tibia, fibia and knee cap, Kouta dropped the leg, not needing to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: the basics off all combat   the basics off all combat Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:56 pm

Alucard screamed in pain after having his leg broken. "you were lucky we will meet again"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: the basics off all combat   the basics off all combat Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:58 pm

"No... just very well taught..." Kouta said, "You were outmatched, nothing more, nothing less..."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: the basics off all combat   the basics off all combat Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:12 pm

Alucard raised his head and smiled "i feel honored for fighting you"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: the basics off all combat   the basics off all combat Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Kouta smiled, "He pressed a button on the wall, "Medic..." he said into an intercom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the basics off all combat   the basics off all combat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the basics off all combat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Main building :: Classrooms :: Dojo-
Jump to: