School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)

Go down 
+2
Darcy Willows.
kobe
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Bourny

Bourny

weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:05 pm

The first kick hit but as Kouta brought his second leg down Bourny grabbed it and span in the air hoping to throw him
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:06 pm

Kouta was pulled off of his feet, but before he scissored his feet, to try and kick Bourny in the kidney.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:08 pm

Darcy had stopped cheering and sat by the wall, listening to her music
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:09 pm

Bourny felt the kick as he threw Kouta. He growled as he hit the floor. Standing up slowly he dusted himself down slowly "Guess thats your point"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:09 pm

Kouta smiled, "I dont keep score, i just fight,"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:11 pm

Bourny smiled "In sparring you should keep score, otherwise I could kill you before I win" he laughed
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:13 pm

"You couldnt kill me, even with your demon fully released" Kouta laughed. "Speaking of, i do want to see your released self..."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:16 pm

Bourny sighed "he don't need to come out for you" he sounded serious but still had a grin on his face
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:19 pm

"Awww, what if we both release it... partially so we dont cause too much damage." Kouta grinned.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:20 pm

Bourny shook his head "Mines on or off" he smiled "I'm strong enough not to need half measures" he grinned
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:21 pm

"Im just able to control mine pretty well" Kouta smiled, "i need to, my full release.... is fairly, destructive."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:25 pm

Bourny looked at him "I have control of mine hense why I only need full on or off" he smiled
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:26 pm

Kouta smiled, "So, how many times have you needed to use yours?" Kouta said, from Bourny's side, thrusting a fist at his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Bourny span around the wrist twisting the fist back on his arm "Only twice" he grinned "And that was mostly to escape" he grinned putting more pressure on the arm trying to force the wrist to break
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Kouta quickly span with his arm, breaking Bourny's grip on him, Speeding a kick down at Bourny's head, "I can respect that,"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Darcy looked up, she sat at the edge and crossed her legs "Go Kouta-kun, go Onii-sama"
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:36 pm

Bourny caught the leg with his shoulder holding onto the leg, bending his body back he aimed a roundhouse kick at Kouta's head from the outside of his body
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:37 pm

Kouta caught the leg, holding it under his arm, "Well this is akward..." Kout said, both of them standing on one leg.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:45 pm

Bourny smiled as he flicked his other leg up spinning to aim his heal at Kouta's face, even if he block he would have Bourny's weight to hold up on one leg
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:48 pm

Kouta smiled, hoping back, dodging the kick, and "Swung" down on the leg Bourny held, aiming his heel at Bourny's knee, The movenment would have thrown bourny off balance, and the impact could cause internal damage.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:52 pm

Bourny let go of the leg tucking his body in the air so that he rolled away from Kouta's attack "Your not as weak as you look" he smirked standing in a loose unarmed combat stance
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:55 pm

"I keep a weaker appearence so people underestimate me, you, i already knew you were strong, thats why i wanted the match."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:56 pm

Bourny stayed where he was with a grin "You have no idea" he waited for Kouta to attack
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:57 pm

"THen show me..." Kouta said, eyes flaring red, not from the demon, just the exitement.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:59 pm

Bourny started to bounce on his toes, as he landed his knees bent as he dashed, appearing next to Kouta he aimed a fist at his kidney, while ducked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next