School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)

Go down 
+2
Darcy Willows.
kobe
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
micaela

micaela

weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:10 pm

"The fought, you brainless baffoon!!"
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:14 pm

X_X oh my GOD u idiots...........
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:21 pm

"We knew our own power, and didnt flash it out wildly, otherwise it may have killed everybody, this was us controlling our power while using alot of it. something you need to learn how to do child."
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:22 pm

i know perfectly well how to do that kouta nd stop calling my fucking child im just about the same age as u bastard
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:25 pm

Darcy grabbed her staff and extended it "Kobe, you want someone to fight, fight me" she said stepping forward
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:25 pm

....fine......*pulls a small black blade off my back and wait*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:27 pm

Darcy took off her jacket and threw it into the corner, she bent her knees slightly and waited "Bring it"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:28 pm

Kouta grabbs Kobe's wrist, "How old are you, 22 23?"
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:29 pm

.....*flickers infront of her and swings my sword at her while unwraping a chain on my left hand*older.... demons are imortal remember O_O
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:32 pm

Darcy smiled and stepped back "So are vampires" she said blocking his attack
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:34 pm

yep*smiles too and as she blocks my sword i wip the spiked chain at her side*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:36 pm

Darcy leapt upwards, she winced slightly as the spike grazed her knee. She landed softly and sent a shattered ice storm towards him.

OOC. NO GOD MODDING
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:37 pm

*is hit by the ice strom but i relate with a beam of fire sent strait at her*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:38 pm

Darcy span her staff, reflecting some heat, but she got a singed sleeve. She opened a palm and sent a shattered earthquake towards him.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:44 pm

*jumps up into the air nad a blast of wind fires downa t her-
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Darcy covered er head and kneeled, bracing herself. She leapt up afterwards and attacked him repeatedly, and faster than the human eye, with her staff, making it freezing
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:49 pm

*makes fire flare up on my blade before she gets their and i meet her attack heat on with my blade*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:52 pm

Darcy winked and froze his blade, she smiled and fell gracefully through the air and landed softly on the floor
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:53 pm

*the fire on it melts the ice nad i land on a rafter*nice try ^_^
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:57 pm

Darcy smiled and launched another attack of ice and earth, sending them shattering towards the rafters.

OOC; God modding kobe~
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:58 pm

(how??? all i did was melt the ice X_X)

*as they hit the rafters i jump up into the air and over to he rnad i bring my chain down toward her head*
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:05 pm

Kouta watched the fight, Shaking his head, "So much For Living a long time, Such wasteful moves..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:05 pm

Darcy stepped backwards and froze the whole room, her breath became visible and she smiled, she opened a palm and sent another ice storm towards him.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:09 pm

hmmmmmm*my wings fling out and i fly above it and i have fire in my palms and i sighs and lett the fire go out and along the walls melting the ice and making water flow down*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Darcy smiled "Water, my kinda element" she said manipulating it to flow around her and come crashing down on Kobe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next