School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Crimson looking for the only food she can eat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Crimson looking for the only food she can eat   Wed May 06, 2009 7:40 am

crimson walks in and looks around to try and find soe of the only things she eats but doesn't find anything so she sits down alone and cuts her arm so she has blood to drink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crimson looking for the only food she can eat   Wed May 06, 2009 8:11 am

Eurynome sees Crimson sat at a table, sucking her arm. "You OK?" he stared at the large gash on her arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Crimson looking for the only food she can eat   Sat May 09, 2009 1:39 am

"yep im just having my dinner seen as i can only bite other vampires so i wont turn anyone so i feed on myself" crimson looked at him with blood driping from her chin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crimson looking for the only food she can eat   Mon May 11, 2009 1:49 am

"Oh right. Why don't you bite humans? I thought that was a vampire's primary food?" He glanced at her arm, wondering how it had happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Crimson looking for the only food she can eat   Mon May 11, 2009 2:53 am

"well im a pure blood princess and if i ite a human they have a 2 in 3 chance of dieing and vampire hunters will come and get me soo..." crimson explained looking slightly annoyed
"syop looking at my arm i did it okay"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crimson looking for the only food she can eat   Thu May 14, 2009 3:36 am

"Oh right sorry. Doesnt it hurt?" he looked away from her arm. This was one vampire he didn't want angry with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle-Loved!

PostSubject: Re: Crimson looking for the only food she can eat   Thu May 14, 2009 5:57 am

L walks around and he sees 2 shadowy figures from a distance, he walks over close to them and watches them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crimson looking for the only food she can eat   Fri May 15, 2009 3:43 am

"You have fans." he stated bluntly, indicating the guy watching them. "Thats one of the reasons I was glad to leave hell. Everyone following me around." he laughed. "It sure is hard being famous."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson looking for the only food she can eat   

Back to top Go down

Crimson looking for the only food she can eat
Page 1 of 1