School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new arrival? (open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kouta

kouta

new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:35 pm

"If you don't plan on running anymore... i don't really feel like doing the standard arrest, just.... dont throw up..." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:37 pm

Ma Chao sighed "I still wonder why they want me," he nodded slowly
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:49 pm

"it'l all be fine" Bryan said casually, setting his hand on Ma chao's shoulder, "hold still now" he said, both of them dissapearing.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:08 pm

Ma Chao looked around the room that Bryan had sent them to, noticing his spear and daggers were gone he knew there was no chance to fight his way out if everything went wrong. He started to take his surrounds in and with warrior eyes was seeing escape routes and bottle necks to fight a number of people, this was his curse from having such a long and hard fought life
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:15 pm

"Relax, your weapons are in the armory" Bryan said, sitting back, "they'll see you soon"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:19 pm

Ma Chao got down onto his knees and began to meditate, he would be of a calm head when he saw whoever these people are
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:27 pm

Bryan stayed quiet. An hour passed, before the door opened and three guards walked in, "They await..." one said, "Guess it's time to go" Bryan stood.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Ma Chao stood slowly and walked with his head held high as he went in front of Bryan and followed the guards "Wow three guards for lil old me" he laughed "I must be a big name" he smiled playfully trying to show he was not nervous
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:21 pm

"Technically... you did kill our strongest target..." Bryan gave a small laugh, "the trial will not b what you expect..."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:59 pm

Ma Chao smiled "So I did you a favour" he looked forward his steal blue eyes watching as the guards opened the doors to the court and Ma Chao walked in confidently as he could
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:57 pm

"Actually, you messed up our plans entirely.... and that is why you are here" One of the councilmen stated.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:21 am

--

Last edited by Elathon on Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:29 am

ooc sorry bout that its my bros account i forgot to check....so here is my post lol

Ma Chao sighed "You had a plan? Didn't feel like it to me" he looked around the council "You punished the demon by givin him angelic powers, why not just of made him human like most people would of" Ma Chao stood ready for whatever they were going to say to him
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:58 am

"tell me, what happens when two complete opposites collide?" One of them, appearing to be the head of the council, started, "Two extremes, the proverbial good and evil, in the collision, chaos is formed." he looked at Ma Chao with eyes darker then obsidian, "That chaos tore him apart from the inside out, His pain is unimmaginable, an amount that can easily kill a human," He finished.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:55 pm

Ma Chao sighed "What happens when a man can't face that the decision they made was wrong?" he stared into his eyes knowing they would not attempt to answer it
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:02 pm

OOC: What?

IC:

"The man leaves, they take the road that eventually leads to their own dimise," One said, "If you believe death would have been a worse penalty, this was our death penalty, you just ruined his tasks before he died, and you will take them up.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:06 pm

Ma Chao shrugged "I stopped taking orders long ago" he brushed a hand through his hair, "And I'm afraid you can't kill or hurt me"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:09 pm

OOC: excuse this

The Head council waved his hand, a black energy wrapped around Ma Chao's wrists and ankles, picking him up, slammed him into a few walls, before grounding him face down, "Do not assume you are in power here, this is not your realm." He said, releasing the energy on Ma chao's ankles, hanging him in the air from his wrists.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:11 pm

Ma Chao smiled as blood came out of his lips "Do your worst," he grinned "You are as poorly informed as your hunter there" he laughed "I cannot die unless it is in combat" he looked as his steal blue eyes stared into his tormentor "You should know who you punish"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:16 pm

"There ae things in this world... that make death become merciful..." He said, the ties starting to pull apart, Ma chao's arms going with them. "I know about you child, you have served in many wars, you are constantly suffering.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:17 pm

Ma Chao grinned "This all you have?" he winked "I won't take your orders the same that Kouta didn't"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:21 pm

"You have no choice," He said, "Your only choice is... how injured you plan on being when your body is tossed into the arena..."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:25 pm

Ma Chao grinned "You injure me and I will heal" he looked his eyes still cold
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:36 pm

"To what extent...?" He asked, Ma chao's arm twisting, the ligaments in his right shoulder tearing, his biceps and triceps simultaniously.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:40 pm

Ma Chao's face didn't change "How do you figure trying to kill me will make me fight for your amusement?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new arrival? (open to all)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next