School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcoming comitie

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:27 pm

Melina walked through the cold streets, her hair blowing behind her softly and her jacket, blowing back slightly by the wind. "Hmm big building." She tilted her head and scratched it. "Whats a school doing out in the middle of nowhere?" She woundered for a moment before opening the gates the the school. She skipped inside noticing something strange. "Looks like this isn't just any school" she chuckled and opserved the area for a second. "I think I'm gonna have fun here." She spun around on her heel and headed slowly towards the main building.
Back to top Go down
http://fadingworlds.forumotion.net/
Bourny

Bourny

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:34 pm

As she walked a white horse galloped past her close as Ma Chao was spinning his spear over his head he held it down to the side of the horse as he span the horse in a different direction. Then his head snapped to face Melina and he slowed the horse to walk up to her "My apolagies, I did not think anyone would be around at this time" he bowed his head still sitting on the horse as his spear was in his hand the tail end behind his back so the point was towards the ground
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Melina made an angelic smile. "Hey there. I'm Melina." She made a gesture with her hand to shake the strangers while sorting her jacket out as it was still blowing in the wind. "Some nice moves ya got there. Cool horse too"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:41 pm

Ma Chao slid off his horse so he could shake her hand. He bowed his head "I am Ma Chao and thank you, but if I may ask why are you here at this time?"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:45 pm

Shaking his hand the wind blasted her jacket back to the position it was in before."I don't take notice of the time" Melina grinned showing her fangs a little unknowingly. "Just passed by here, thought I'd check it out."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:49 pm

Ma Chao nodded as he mounted his horse again "Do you ride?" he smiled offering his hand for her to jump up behind him
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:51 pm

"Yup, been a while though seen as I've been away from home." She took his hand and mounted the horse jumping up behind him
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:53 pm

Ma Chao helped her up and turned his head to talk over his shoulder "Hold on," he said "He will not go fast until he knows you are comfortable" the horse span round and slowly started to trot in the direction Melina had been heading
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:55 pm

Melina smiled and nodded holding on to Ma Chao and watching where the horse was heading.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:04 pm

Ma Chao sat relaxed holding his spear to the side so it was not in Melina's way "So want to join the school?"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:05 pm

She smiled and nodded. "Yeh, if everyones as nice as you looks like I'm gonnas have a good stay."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Ma Chao sighed "I doubt everyone is as kind" he smiled and span his spear "I've been in this world a long time"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:10 pm

"Same here I've seen some awful things." Melina giggled and jumped off the horse doing a double backflip and landning in a tree. "I think trees are the best place to be."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:13 pm

"hrum," Elathon grunts dropping from higher up in the tree, "they are pleased to hear this." he says patting the trunk. "And so am I, I must admit, hmm" He stares off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:15 pm

Melina watched the strange person that drapped from the tree and shouted down to him "Hey! Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:21 pm

"Why, I am Elathon, some have named me Entblood, as a kind of joke, ha" He replies, "but, I am also a friend to the tree-spirits"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:30 pm

Melina jumped down from the tree to greet Elathon. "Nice to meet ya, I'm Melina. Just arived here today" She smiled kindly towards him.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:33 pm

Elathon bows stiffly, "and nice to meet you too" he replies, returning a slight smile
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:14 pm

Melina shuffled on her feet a little over exited, so she dicided to carry on a conversation. "So, how long you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Phoenix glanced over to two people from sitting by her own tree. Completely new and just obviouslly curious a lot of the time. She stayed quiet though and tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:05 pm

Ma Chao looked around at the small group that was beginning to form even in this light his warriors eyes were seeing everyone in detail, staying on his horse he shook his head "So many new people to meet" he said mostly to himself as his horse made a noise that sounded like laughing
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:40 pm

Phoenix's head swiveled around at the sound of a horse and her face softened. Faintly resisting the urge to smile before she shifted more behind the tree and looked at her book she was writing.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:49 pm

Ma Chao saw the girl move and holding his spear he slid from his horse to find where she had gone. As he circled the the tree holding his spear behind his back "Good book?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:56 pm

She didn't look up as he spoke, she just let a pencil dance between her fingers as she replied. "Dunno....I'm the one writing it, so it depend son others opinions..." She uttered softly then finally looked up, setting her pencil down. "May I ask why you have a weapon behind your back?"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:14 pm

Ma Chao smiled "I never put it down" he answered "This is the least threatening way to carry it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcoming comitie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcoming comitie
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next