School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcoming comitie

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:19 pm

The new student nodded a bit and rubbed her arm, closing her book and putting it away. "You have a nice horse..."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:28 pm

Ma Chao laughed lightly "I'm sure he is happy to hear it"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:30 pm

She smiled briefly at him, faintly shifting her feet so she could stand then lean against the tree. "Are...you new here too?"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Ma Chao shrugged "i guess you'd say that but I'm new everywhere but still stay the same old me"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:37 pm

She lightly tilted her head, then nodded again before laying her head back against the bark, clearing dark locks of hair from her face and the scar on her right cheek. "I see..."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:45 pm

Ma Chao sighed "I'm honest and caring and loyal" he smiled "So I can be me anywhere" his horse came to his shoulder "If you need help just ask, I will be around" he said as he got on his horse and started to trot away
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:48 pm

She looked to him again and nodded anyway, even though she had already known what he meant. She shook her head though and picked up her bag, before jogging after him. "Do you mind if I walk with you?" she asked, only semi-hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:55 pm

Ma Chao offered his hand "You can ride if you'd like?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:59 pm

Phoenix blinked a bit, only missing a second in her jogging pace then nodded, faintly brushing her hand over the horses muscular neck before taking his hand slightly.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:02 pm

Ma Chao pulled he up behind him as the horse acted like there was no extra weight he turned his head to talk over his shoulder "Hold on, though he want race away until he is comfortable with you on him"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:15 pm

Phoenix nodded slightly and simply laced a slim arm around his stomach. She shifted softly and glanced around but seemed as calm as can be. She showed signs of having ridden a horse before, or more like several times.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:14 am

Ashie~ wrote:
Melina shuffled on her feet a little over exited, so she dicided to carry on a conversation. "So, how long you been here?"

Elathon sighes slightly, "not long, not long." He looks off into the distance "hrah"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:22 am

Melina looked over to where he was looking. "What to you keep looking at?" She tilted her head slightly confused
Back to top Go down
http://fadingworlds.forumotion.net/
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:24 am

"Oh, nothing" Elathon shrugs, "Well now, we can't just stay here all day, can we?" He finishes with a short laugh
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:58 am

Darcy stood a little way off, she had just returned to school after being away, she had a break to forget......
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:15 am

Melina laughed with Elathon jumping up and down and clapped her hands together "I can't wait to meet everyone here" She grinned. She noticed the girl over by the gates and tilted her head slightly. 'hmm wounder whats wrong with her.'
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:36 am

Ma Chao slowly rode the horse towards the main building, his ride to pratice his skills had been cut short by some weird circumstances and this was the second girl to ride his horse tonight.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:51 pm

"well, I'm sure you'll meet everyone sooner or later, just have a little patience, hmm?" Elathon laughs, glance over towards Darcy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Phoenix didn't show much interest, except a vague curiosity at the main building. Though she glanced back towards a far off group and tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:20 pm

Darcy sighed and sat down on a bench, and watched the wind blow her hair in front of her face, "Here again" she said sadly
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:34 pm

Ma Chao made the horse run faster, he loved to move fast feeling at one with the horse, he decided it was time to train again so the horse would move in random directions as he moved his body as one with the horse
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:40 am

Melina walked over to Darcy, smiling to her friendly, "Hey, I'm Melina, new here." She grinned and clapped her hands together looking for signs of happiness on Darcy, reading her face. "Huh?" She glanced into Darcy's eyes, a feeling that She'd met her before was there. She diddn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:24 am

Darcy looked up "Hey, I'm Darcy, the school prefect" she didn't smile, she didn't see reason too smile, everything had gone wrong, she had lost someone close to her and she hated herself even more now. Darcy studied Melina's face and recognised something there "Huh"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:36 am

Melina's eyes saddned feeling like something was missing and she tilted her head, her hair falling on her shoulder. "Have I met you before?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:00 am

Elathon looks over at the two girls, then deciding he'd be out of place he wanders off to look for something else to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming comitie   Welcoming comitie - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcoming comitie
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next