School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Darkness awake

Go down 
+2
Bourny
Alucard
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

the Darkness awake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Darcy didn't look back, she kept on walking towards the school, she had somewhere she had to be.
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:50 pm

Kouta appeared infront of Darcy, blockin her way, "Answer me..."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:23 pm

Alucard pushed Kouta and then he stood between him and Darcy. he looked at Kouta "Let us leave her alone for a while. forcing her to answer your questions will make things difficult for her"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:25 pm

"You interupt on matters which you dont understand..." Kouta started, "I am bound to her, i have been since i accepted to be her guardian..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Darcy shoved Kouta out of the way "I love you Kouta-kun but I have to break this seal or I will die a pitiful death" she said tapping the cross behind her ear "And Today, I turned Seventeen" she said sighing
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:09 pm

"your right. i don't understand what is going on between you and Darcy. but i understand the pain she is in from losing her best friend. she feels that it is her fault that her best friend died. i understand that becuse i have lost someone important to me. that person died by my own hands" Alucard replied to Kouta while loking at the moon
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:13 pm

"We have all felt that pain... this was her first... and i forsee many more to come..." Kouta said, calming down, "And... her most painful trail is coming... very soon..." Kouta said, refering to his own fate.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:00 am

"if what you are saying is true then shouldn't you let her go to prepare herself and become stronger by learnig and contoling her own power. if you really care about someone then you should believe in them and in there own strength." Alucard said that while remembering his mothers last words.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:29 am

Bourny stood there and winked at Darcy softly as only a brother could "Right guys we are going to the pub!" he said happily "Any arguements and you face my blade" he put his arms around both of them "Enough depressing talk" he pushed them lightly as he looked back at Darcy "You can join us when your ready to sis" he smiled softly and continued to walk the others away from Darcy
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:02 am

Darcy looked back for a second "Onii-sama" she said sadly and shimmered away into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:59 am

Alucard turned around to return back to school and saw a white rose. he smiled "things will bloom become something beautiful just like that rose" and then he walked away
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:06 am

Bourny looked at Kouta "Well you'll come to the pub won't you?" he shrugged. He felt bad for Darcy but knew someone had to stay calm and relaxed in these situations when really all he wanted to do was scream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Darkness awake
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Outside :: Outdoor Areas-
Jump to: