School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:52 pm

Phoenix blinked and paused, using some push of energy to flip back in midair and land on another branch. Momentarily confused before she laughed, the sound of bells, musical and clear now as she darted after Elathon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:54 pm

Elathon laughs as well, slowly rising up the trees, to where the branches get thinner, but still not slowing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:26 pm

Phoenix smiled and followed. She didn't need the big branches to hold her up, and the slowly dwindling branches didn't slow her either. She seemed different then any normal vampire,a nd in truth, she most definately was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:29 pm

((ooc: oo If you're going whee ithnkyour going tis is going to get good =P))

Elathon laughs, rising higher and higher, until he breaks free out under clear skies, he appears to be running on the very leaves of the trees, a thousand hands bearing him aloft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:35 pm

Phoenix just paused a moment as she watched, blinking in surprise, and almost amusement in her ivory and amber eyes. She smiled though and suddenly leaped high, something transparent appearing under her feet each time she took a step, and only stopping after the first fifty feet above the trees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:37 pm

"Well, I'll be..." Elathon lets out a sigh, stopping, but not sinking, the trees start to swirl and wave as a slight wind picks up. Elathon lets out a clear laugh, like the tickling of a stream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:50 pm

Phoenix smiled in response, a couple feet below him and crossed her arms, something like transparent water holding her up. She was momentarily distracted though as she looked around and smiled in amazement at the view.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:53 pm

Elathon laughed dropping the twig, obviously it wasn't need anymore. then he begins to walk across the sea of waving leaves
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:58 pm

Phoenix looke dto him again, teh smile lingering on her face as she just slowly lowered, inch by inch and nearly unnoticeable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Elathon dissappears into the foliage, flashing from branch to brnch as he drops to the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Phoenix laughed again quietly but paused suddenly as a shiver raced up her back. She fell a foot before summoning the water type substance again. A dizzy look enveloping her features as she lowered herself semi quickly to the ground. Confusion mixed with dizziness as she landed and partially leaned back against a type of tree that resembled a weeping willow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:08 pm

Ealthon rushes over as he sees Phoenix fall, landing with a sorrowful look on his face, "you need sustanence, what was I thinking, you should have tried to do as little as possible."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:16 pm

Phoenix looked up slowly and suddenly realized something. She shook her head and shivered, standing up straight quickly even though she stumbled and winced. "N'not...that..." She groaned out and seeme dto turn to go dizzily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Elathon looks concernedly at Phoenix, "well, it probably didn't help," he says holding his hands near her arms, incase she loses her balance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:24 pm

Phoenix did lose just that and winced, an odd cracking sound heard but she looked at Elathon apologetically almost before shifting and groaning again. Her thirst and her own secret causing quite constant bursts of pain in her chest and stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:27 pm

Elathon stands there just supporting her slightly, his mind flailing through possibilites, like a drowning man in an unknown sea, he was out of his depth completely here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Phoenix slowly shivered, unlike the fast and graceful girl before, she seemed tramatized now and obviously in pain. The length of that pain was a mystery though as she hid it. She glanced to him again though and covered up a raking cough. "S-sorry..." She uttered and looked down almost guiltily. Her expression, if seen now was trying to form a kind of blank phase to just wait out the pain. Only a brief glimpse on the back of her neck would have shown something a bright silver in color.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Elathon sighs, "You have nothing to apologise for, afterall, you were already under a lot of strain. I may not know the cause of, or even what this new problem is, but I can at least understand how it must be making you suffer, though I cannot gauge how much. I am out of my depth here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:23 pm

Phoenix sighed shakily and winced as her legs buckled, dropping her small frame completely from holding part of her weight up. She growled almost angrily at herself but tried to straighten. She may shy away from some things, but she was a stubborn one. The pain wasn't ebbing away, even though it should have now like last time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:26 pm

Elathon curses to himself, he always prides him self at the knowledge that the forest has given him, but here it was failing him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:31 pm

(OOC: Have a little surprise ^^)

Phoenix faintly relied on staying up by Elathon, even if she felt bad for it. Her focus on the ground started to fail as her vision was marred by black spots. The smell of him behind her, and the blood under the surface of flesh made her shiver before something green flashed past them both. Phoenix froze then winced and growled before a triangulated, and green scaled head came into both their vision. A dragon of semi-large status growled slowly, smoke escaping thin nostrils as a claw wrapped around the vampires middle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:35 pm

Elathon steps back looking at the dragon, hoping it is holding Phoenix protectively, and won't let her fall, but still not wanting to be so close to such a creature, the spirits which are normally murmuring in his min have fallen silent and he feels suddenly alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:39 pm

The dragon looked over Elathon as though studying him. Wisdom that passed the time of either both of them or even combined of spirits raced through this creatures gaze. Legends saying that a dragon exactly like this one gaurded the forests. A line went through Elathon's head like the spirits do, but it was this that was speaking now. "Follow...Phoenix-inite will be fine.." It seeme dto assure and order him at the same time as it placed Phoenix on its back. Her eyes focuse don him blankly, suddenly bright red in color but unmoving as she clung to an opal spike. The dragons tail had a leaf like symbol on its tail as it swept over the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Elathon follows the dragon, not wanting to disrespect such a creature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:44 pm

The dragon never casted a backward glance, only Phoenix seemed to watch back, almost making sure that Elathon was okay. Besides the fact that the dragon had a massive, and even destructive body, it weaved through trees like a gust of wind and blew leaves away rather then crush them with its claws. The scales glittered like dark emeralds while its spikes and fangs were a pearly white in color.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   

Back to top Go down

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next