School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:49 pm

Elathon follows in awe of this creature, as a single voice enters his mind from afar whispering for only him to know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:01 pm

The dragon just peeked back once before focusing forward. It could tell of any presence in ones mind and in the forest, but it didn't spy or even wish to listen. Phoenix's eyes had closed halfway, at least until they walked into a clearing.

Phoenix froze atop the dragons back before biting her lip, a bead of blood forming at a small fang that glowed ruby against her pale skin. Here eyes closed tight and she shook with a moan of pain. The dragon walked through into the middle of the clearing where a single small tree stood, opal white in color of its bark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:05 pm

Elathon walks into the clearing, just behind the dragon, he takes a few steps towards the tree, then watches for the dragon's response
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:09 pm

The dragon seemed to smirk when Elathon stopped walking. He continued to walk and Phoenix seemed to cringe into a tighter ball with each step. Only when the dragons muzzle touched a low branch did Phoenix suddenly yelp, and fall limp, rolling off the dragons back where his scaled tail caught her across her back. She seemed calm suddenly though and she stared upwards weakly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:11 pm

Elathon looks at the pair, then looks up as he notices a tall forest spirit standing approvingly at the edge of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Phoenix shivered once more then looked to Elathon. She wasn't pained anymore, though her eyes were still a dull red. The green dragon looked to the spirit, twitching his tail in the motion of a wave then tossed Phoenix unwarningly to Elathon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:21 pm

Ice appeared seemingly from nowhere, catching Pheonix in mid air, "This the dragon you spoke of hun?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Elathon looks at the new comer coldly. Meanwhile the spirit walks over to the dragon "Hoom" he says in a deep booming voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:27 pm

"Boy... i apologize about our confrontation before... i hope i did not harm you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Phoenix seemed to wince at the touch, but looked up slowly, limp again then shook her head as a soft no. She smiled weakly and glanced to Elethon again, smiling reassuringly if not tiredly to him as well.

The dragon turne dto the spirit, ignoring the group now as he roared low in an almost welcoming response. The leaf symbol glowing a dull silver as the dragons head lowered faintly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:30 pm

"not as much as my should have been father did earlier." Elathon says a broad smile on his face.

The spirit strides up to the Dragon "Great one! You grace my forest with your presence! What do I owe this honour unto?" He roars joyfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:31 pm

Ice looked down at Pheonix, "So whats the deal with this dragon?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Phoenix almost chuckled to elathon's statement, and next answered Ice's question as she turne dher head. "This...is Etsu...he is the guardian of any element of nature...so he naturally spend stime here...he also helped me after my accident.." she finished in such a softer voice, it was a surprise she was still the same girl.

Etsu as now of seeme dto smirk, fangs glistening on either side of his jaw before he spoke outloud, in what sounded almost like a teenagers voice, though he was much older then any spirit. "As what my little vampire behind me said, if you heard her..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:39 pm

"Ah, so he is a friendly then...? then why did he just toss you like a ragdoll?" He asked, forgetting he did not yet set her down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:40 pm

Elathon sighs then turns to walk over to the spirit and the dragon.

The spirit laughs deeply, "Well, I believean introduction is required on my part, I am Oak, I am the lord of the spirits of this forest, and through that I am the watcher of the entire land under it's boughs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:44 pm

Ice lookes at oak, waving at him, "SORRY, for uh... freezing your children..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:48 pm

Phoenix absently looked to Elathon again as though thinking then answered in the same voice, shrugging as though it was fine and normal. "He is...rough to everybody..." She answered simply, before attempting to sit up weakly, not paying attention now to what was going on.

Etsu glanced back to Elathon. His gaze said nothing accept that he didn't care whether he came up at all. He looked back to Oak with golden green eyes, scarily similair to Phoenix's eyecolor. "Pleasure to meet you...and now that I'm sure, I have already learned of you..." He stated and sat slowly, the massive tail curling around his body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:50 pm

Ice held Pheonix a lil tighter, "Rest, you dont got much in you right now." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:50 pm

Oak laughs merrily "That was you? Mayhaps you should tread more carefully next time." Hearing this Elathon rolls his eyes. Turning to Etsu oak then replies "ah I thought there was a strange hint to the young one's mind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:56 pm

Phoenix blinked, but winced and nodded, relaxing again and sighed almost heavily before she turned her head to focus on the other three, letting her red eye color start to slowly ebb.

Etsu chuckled briefly, a rumbling noise at the spirits statement and shrugged. "I will take these three to a place to rest soon..." He stated after a time, faintly relaxed suddenly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:59 pm

"Well, Hoom, I shall take my leave, it's been a while since I've ha, since I've awakened" Oak says before turning and beginning to walk out of the glade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Ice gently held Pheonix, silently wishing he could feel anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:05 pm

Etsu watched him and suddenly stood, roaring in a soft tone for him asa farewell then turne dto the three, his tail twitched. "Hm...and where did you come form?" He asked almost boredly, focusing on Ice then shrugged before he could answer and shifted, holding out a claw to Elathon for him to climb on his back. "Come...you too, Ice.." He uttered absently.

Phoenix had twitched briefly at the roar and watched Etsu, before tilting her head and sighed, closing her eyes and latting her head fall back tiredly but seemed to shift in a want to get back on Etsu's back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:08 pm

Ice jumped, landing lightly on Etsu's back, kneeling so he could balance him and Pheonix on the dragons back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:08 pm

Elathon shrugs and then climbs up onto Etsu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   

Back to top Go down

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)
Page 6 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next