School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Elathon

Elathon

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:13 pm

Elathon laughs before strolling of into the forest "I wonder which one it is, I can't tell from this distance"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Phoenix followed contently and shrugged a bit, briefly rubbing the back of her neck then dropped her hands to her sides. "You have abetter guess then I do..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:19 pm

"Heh, there is something, starnge about this though, it's a voice I don't remember hearing." Elathon shrugs, looking around as he walks.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:32 pm

She raised an eyebrow but smiled again after a minute anyway, walking alongside him. "Can...I ask what its like...to hear them? spirits I mean?" She asked tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:14 pm

"Well... you may as well as a bird what it is to fly, but I will try to explain," Elathon says musingly, "It's like having to worlds to listen to, I hear both at the same time but I can only really listen to one or the other at any time. Luckily the trees speak far slower then everything else."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:16 pm

Phoenix smiled almost shyly at first, but nodded at his explanation. "I can...kinda understand that..." She stated lightly and rubbed her arm.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:21 pm

"Heh, well... it is fairly complicated..." Elathon says letting his voice fall into the silence, watching the forest around him as he walks.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:22 pm

Phoenix nodded again a bit and glanced to the side, looking through all the trees and leaves and helping keep the silence.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:27 pm

"Hoom," Elathon sighs, "you haven't half stirred the forest up, it's muttering all over, but thevoice keeps calling out clearly..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Phoenix blinked softly and looked to him, rubbing her arm. "I..don't see why..." She finally stated, just softly confused.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:42 am

"Well, I suppose, now I know more it might be the fact you're resisting your... thirst. Now I think about it they feel sorry for your torment." Elathon says quietly still thinking as he talks
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:47 am

Phoenix blinked, nearly stopping but shook her head and kept up with him. "I...well...thats, my own fault...because I.." she paused with her statement and looked forward before finishing. "I can only....drink from certain people...and its rare that I ever get it....regular blood only sates me for a few hours, and I hate it..." She muttered, rubbing her arm.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:50 am

"Well your fault or not, this whole area of the forest seems impressed," after finishing this Elathon stops short some of the colour draining from his face.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:52 am

Phoenix raises her eyebrow but paused at his face and stopped beside him, blinking. "Uh...Elathon? You okay?" She asked after a second, hiding the fact that she gets worried easily before glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:56 am

"Ermm... I am going to have to ask you, when we get to where this spirit is, you are going to have to be as gracious and polite as you can be towards him," Elathon pauses then carries on, "he goes by the name of Hawthorn, and he has an... aversion to your kind."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:58 am

Phoenix rubbed her head but nodded again, dropping her arms to her side as she murmured taht she understood. Thinking as she glanced back down.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:13 am

"Why him?!" Elathon shouts kicking the ground in annoyance, seeming to forget Phoenix for a while. "Of all the spirits to call, why him?!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:19 am

Phoenix glanced up and tilted her head, staying quiet for the time being. She never did react to outbursts. It was odd but she glanced around again, folding her arms slowly.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:24 am

"heh," Elathon says calming down slightly, "I should not be angry at him, it is not his fault or mine, you see, if all had gone to plan, he would be my father, and I would be less... like me." He starts to lengthen his strides.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:38 am

Phoenix blinked but matched his pace and tilted her head. "Though...I've only know you....shortly...you seem fine now..." She stated and focused forward. "Though I'm sure there are things I'm oblivious of..." She added before he could or wanted to reply and rubbed her head
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:41 am

"Well, I'm not sure my lineage is such a bad thing, it just makes things a little... tense between us," Elathon sighs, "and due to his temperment towards... vampires, he might not be too fond of my presence."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:48 am

Phoenix blinked again softly but kept her pace. "I see...I don't know If I can help there.." She stated but attempted a small smile anyway, dropping her arms back to her sides again. "Is his temperment, bad?" she asked again quietly after awhile.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:53 am

"Well, he used to be a man, a duke or earl, something like that, but then a vampire coven fell upon his lands, murdering everything they came across, they say they numbered in the thousands, and he was the only one to live, he fled into the forest, and begged the forest to erradicate his pursuers, which it did. The price however bound him to the section of the forest we're in now, that is how he became a forest-spirit."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:57 am

Phoenix blinked but nodded, faintly focusing forward and down again. Another reason for her to dislike her vampire side, though she didn't complain. In secret, at least she wasn't full vampire, just with a severaly irritating catch to her diet. She kept her gaze halfway forward but kept her pace matched to Elathon.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:01 am

Suddenly Elathon comes out into a wide clearing, with a single huge hawtorn tree stood magestically in the centre. Walking quickly up to it he bows on one knee before standing up, "You called... Great Hawthorn?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Forest-
Jump to: