School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:24 pm

She smiled a bit at him and stood up again slowly, briefly stumbling then looked around, the grass soft under her feet as she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:28 pm

Elathon walks up closer to the tree, "well from the smallest of acorns, the mightiest of oak trees grows."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:33 pm

She nodded a bit as she watched him, though seemed to stay quiet. She just kept her eyes on Elathon for awhile then looked down, sighing softly as she put her hand to stroke the leaf of the black tree slowly.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:41 pm

Elathon span around in the clearing, "this place, it makes me question everything that was certain, I'm practically alone, I have reached the eye of the storm, after not knowing calm! How can a mind bear this?!" He falls to his knees cradling his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:13 pm

She looked up and frowned, lifting her hand to him then lowered it again. The tree glowed briefly again as he did. A voice faintly heard as he did. "Do you wish to leave?" was all it asked, Phoenix looking at him in the faintest of worry almost. She had said it, not the tree, the tree had only tried to give off a reasuring pulse around the two.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:14 am

"I..." Is all Elathon can mutter, crouched his fingers digging into his skull, "I..." He coughs slightly. Before looking at Phoenix with eyes streaming with tears.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:55 am

She paused when he looked up and she shivered, seeming to move over to him on her own, she put her hands on his shoulders and looked down, transporting outside where white trees changed to normal and everything seemed back. She bit her lip, then started to let go of him, turning around.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:04 am

As the voices flooded back into his mind Elathon sighed "only in my head do I find home." He looked around him smiling as the trees sway and bend toward him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:15 am

She didn't seem to hear, she just nodded then looked to trees, mumbling an apology to them then shifted. A cough escaped and she mumbled, setting a hand around her stomach. "Forgive me...Elathon..." She uttered and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:21 am

Elathon stops short, "what need do you have for forgiveness?" He gets to his feet slowly warily, unsure what to do at this outward show of pain.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:55 am

She softly shook her head and coughed again, her voice staying above a whisper. "I shouldn't...have brought you there....I'm sorry..." She shifted, seeming dizzy then turned around.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:01 am

"This is not your fault," Elathon says, "if anything it is my failing,the wonders of that place were worth a hundred lives of madness."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:13 pm

Phoenix shook her head and sighed, leaning against a tree as her eyes glazed over. Mumbling in her own language and shivered.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:15 pm

Elathon shrugs sitting down and running his fingers through the grass.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:32 pm

She stood there for awhile, clearing her head and thinking. After a bit she lowered to her knees, absently tracing her finger down the trunk of a tree slowly.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:35 pm

"I'm sorry that gesture... failed." Elathon says after a while.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:38 pm

She looked up slowly, one of her eyes closed as though it hurt. "What...g-gesture...?" she asked quietly, calm again almost and tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:44 am

"You tried to show me some where you thought, I'd enjoy, and while I could stand it, I did enjoy it.... but..." ELathon shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Phoenix shook her head and closed her eyes. "I should have known...that my home, is for my blood only....it...hurts others at times or takes a different measure on individuals..." She shook her head again, giving him a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:20 pm

"It's ok, mistakes are made to be made." Elathon says before raising an eyebrow at himself
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:27 pm

She tilted her head but halfway nodded and leaned back against the tree. "don't know what else to do now....I'm....slightly glad you got to see my home anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:35 pm

"Heh, you're not the only one." Elathon says closing his eyes slowly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:39 pm

She tilted her head and smiled briefly, glancing up into the trees for a bit of time and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:43 pm

"Well that was a farce." Elathon sighs, he looks at Phoenix, "oh, and the trees now think we're both fools." He shrugs slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:53 pm

Phoenix smiled to herself then looked to him and tilted her head "Can I ask why?" She said, curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Forest-
Jump to: