School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:34 pm

"Hmm I see." Elathon mutters, "not much I can do about that though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:48 pm

Phoenix shook her head in a kind of agreement. She shrugged a bit after awhile and put her hands behind her head softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:57 pm

Elathon sighs again, "well at least you can still see, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:07 pm

She nodded a bit, rubbing her neck. "A little bit....I'm guessing it will wear off.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:41 pm

"Probably, it'll just run through your system, hopefully the side-effects will wear off before the main effect." Elathon says waving his hand in the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:52 pm

Phoenix nodded a bit, coughing softly then stretched a bit over the grass, sighing softly. "Thank you Elathon..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:57 pm

"Ah, it's nothing" Elathon shrugged slightly, "I just don't like seeing people in pain."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:00 pm

Phoenix nodded a bit, glancing to him in a half open eye before closing it and facing the darkening sky, absently agreeing with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:14 pm

Elathon shrugged again, "or so I would assume."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:21 pm

Phoenix faintly smiled to herself at the comment. "It seems like..." she paused a bit in thought then turned her head to him. "Do you...know what your manifested state....actually is?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:43 pm

"I think it's an echo of my father." Elathon says simply closing his eyes and yawning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:00 pm

Phoenix thought a bit and nodded slightly, sighing a bit softly. She straightened her legs out below her as she peeked at the sky faintly, closing her eyes again a moment later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Elathon shrugged, "I could probably use the powers that it would give me, but I can't think how to control it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Phoenix tilted her head slightly, rubbing it before she covered her eyes, opening her eyes a little bit more then halfway to focus on him with heavily dilated hazel eyes. "...he or whatever side of you....said it wanted to get rid of you...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:45 pm

"And wouldn't you want to get rid of your prison guard after so many years of imprisonment? It's strange what you learn about yourself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:12 am

Phoenix paused a bit and nodded, she thought slightly and kept her eyes covered, mumbling absently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:23 am

Elathon had fully closed his eyes and appeared to be asleep, breathing softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:38 am

Phoenix relaxed as he did, her thoughts drifted and she sighed quietly to herself. closing her eyes again, she let herself daze but not sleep, something she did a lot of the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:47 am

Elathon blinks awake some time later, as the moon lifts above the tree line. It's large round disc bathing the forest with a silvery glow, he carefully sits up and looks around the scene.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:19 am

Phoenix was sitting at the edge of the trees at this time, playing with an odd leaf, threading it slowly and softly in between her pale fingers. Her eyes were open again, but they were the exact same color as the moon now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:36 am

Elathon stands up and walks over, "feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:51 am

Phoenix glanced to him slowly, tilting her head but never answered. She looked back forward, cupping the leaf and stood slowly, swaying before mumbling in an odd language and slipping into the trees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:03 am

Elathon shrugs, "I'll take that as a maybe." He laughs slightly before following her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:08 am

Phoenix mumbled again, something like a half giddy smile crossing her face. She slipped a bit faster through the trees, tracing ones in her reach with a fingertip as she passed them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:26 am

Elathon shrugged, carrying on at the same pace, he would speed up when she got too far away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   

Back to top Go down

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next