School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:41 am

Phoenix wondered absently to herself before closing her eyes. Inside was just a couple things. A vivid red leaf seemed to glitter in a ruby color, a rare leaf that she knew about. The other was a crystal from the water, shaped into that like a tree.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:48 am

Elathon lifts the two objects carefully, one in each hand and considers them for a while in silence.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:01 am

Phoenix didn't do anything, she laid there, still and quiet in thought. Off of a simple whim, she wnate dhim to have two things she considered special.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:48 am

Elathon looks up, "ermm thank you," he lifts the leaf up above his head marvelling at the colour. "Never have I seen such as this."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Phoenix very briefly glanced to him before back, closing her eyes. "I hope...you like them..." She uttered softly and resting her hands on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:14 pm

Elathon then lifts the crystal and inspects it as well, shaking his head slightly, then he carefully wraps a small vine around them,making a loop he hangs it around his neck then stows it in his shirt, he smiles, "thank you again."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:39 am

Phoenix faintly looked to him calmer and smiled back a bit, rubbing her head then looked forward in thought. "Very little for what you've done for me...thank you as well..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:44 am

Elathon laughs again, "all I did was show you the way."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:48 am

Phoenix chuckled quietly and shook her head, looking forward contently. "and helped lift a problem thats lasted quite a long time...even if just temporarily..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:57 am

"Well I wish I could do more..." Elathon mutters
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:59 am

Phoenix just smiled again faintly and shifted, closing her eyes. "Have we both not done enough?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:12 am

"Enough for the other maybe." Elathon chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:45 am

Phoenix playfully rolled her eyes and put her hands on the ground behind her, reclining partially and watched the sky, starting to lighten.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:28 pm

Elathon laughs, staring into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Phoenix faintly smiled as he laughed and shifting, watching the sky before sitting up and stretching.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:53 pm

Elathon looks back down to earth, "so little we know, yet always wishing to no more, sometimes we don't even know what we want to know." He says musingly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:56 pm

Phoenix glanced to him, thinking a bit and nodded absently. Mumbling something incoherent as she set her hands on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:06 pm

He lifts him self to his feet, staying perched on the ground absently drawing in the grass with a finger.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:15 pm

Phoenix watched him for a time, thoughtful then. She absently smiled to herself, reminded that the pain in her stomach was gone for the time being and she let her body collapse back into the grass, tracing over the blades softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Forest-
Jump to: