School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:46 pm

"But I turned up looking like the man who stole his child." ELathon says, "I should have tried to bring my more... forest friendly appearance to the fore."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Phoenix offered a small smile to him and thought for a moment. "Would...Hawthorn let...me talk to him sometime?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Elathon looks at Phoenix suddenly, "You.. what to talk.. to him? Of course, of course, I suppose he might, if you wish to go soon though, I might not be able to accompany you... you'd have to find your way and stand before him, alone. And even then he might just ignore you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:07 pm

Phoenix smiled anyway and shrugged. "I can check whenever...and I would like to go alone...and talk to him at different times, he can ignore me, I'll just check again another time..." She spoke almost lazily now then turned her head to stare up at the sky, starting to lighten with sunrise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:10 pm

"However, if it's just some non-human company you want, well there might be more... welcoming entities..." Elathon says quietly, "I could take you to see another spirit, who would always welcome one such as you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:44 pm

Phoenix blinked but glanced over again and tilted her head. "That...would be good...and your right, thats one reason" She admitted then looked back up slowly. "But I also want to talk to him, well...about you..." She said a bit more quietly, almost sheepishly as she rubbed her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:29 am

"Well, they all can wait, it's your choice, if you wish to seek a counsel with Hawthorn, I shall wait here" Elathon replies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:59 pm

Phoenix smiled a bit and rubbed her head. "I'll go later..." She paused and closed her eyes. "Thanks for taking me there anyway, Elathon..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:06 pm

"It's ok, I had nothing better to do, at least I got another chance to measure our strengths," Elathon laughs, "I have a feeling he won't dismiss me as such a weakling anymore." He smiles, a smug smile filled with pride.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:09 pm

Phoenix smiled a bit in response and nodded, putting her hands behind her head and let off a quiet chuckle, almost silent and a near musical sound if heard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:25 pm

Elathpn looks over at Phoenix, "So... you must have immense will power to effectively starve your self"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:27 pm

Phoenix thought on that for a second, only briefly reminded at the gouging feeling in her stomach and the burn of her throat. "Eh...I can't hold it for long...few days" she shrugged and faintly tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:31 pm

"Hmm... I see, but you wish you could hold out longer... tell me this then, you've never been in any serious fights have you, from what I've seen that would be against your nature..." Elathon says obviously thinking on something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:34 pm

Phoenix paused suddenly, her face matching that of trying to focus on something hard to read. "One...I think....but if theres anymore, I don't remember..." She stated and sighed but looked back over to Elathon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:36 pm

"Well, the way I see it, is at the moment you need something to focus your mind... I doubt sparring will be useful though, it might just release you. And I have a feeling neither of uswould like that." Elathon laughs dryly, then begins mumbling to himself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Phoenix smiled a bit again and nodded. "Probably not..." she agreed and looked up, before sighing and sitting up, before moving for her spot to beside Elathon, taking her time to think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:58 pm

Elathon sits staring up into the trees, then suddenly stands up "I know, it's simple, follow me!" with this he springs into a low branch and turns to see Phoenix's reaction with a smile across his face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:02 pm

Phoenix blinked in surprise and looked to him again as he leaped up into a tree. She tilte dher head but stood, brushing leaves off her pants then leapt after him into another branch flawlessly, a curious look on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:05 pm

Elathon jumps backwards, grabbing another tree branch and swing himself onto it, "It's simple,you have to take..." he looks around before snapping a twig with a single leaf of the branch, "this of me. You think you can do it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:10 pm

Phoenix raised an eyebrow but jumped up to his height, backflipping and landing silently as she seeme dto copy his movement. "I suppose" She stated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:21 pm

Elathon laughs and darts into the forest jumping and swinging from bough to bough at an incredible speed, the trees them selves seemed to be flinging him forward, and catching him carefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Phoenix blinked but smiled and darted after him. Whether she needed help or not, it didn't seem to matter because she gained speed with each movement, slowly catching up with him. Never stopping, even if she had to flip over a tangle of the branches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Elathon laughs, slowly dropping down, so he seems to be moving on all fours through the foliage, leaping and bounding gleefully between trees
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:42 pm

Phoenix couldn't help but smile as she leaped and flipped forward gracefully, making no damage with her touches to the bark or leaves. She swung under several branches, only to fly forward almost and meet another branch a milisecond later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:44 pm

Elathon throws himself forward, grabbing a tree's trunk he uses his momentum to fling himself round, passing Phoenix mid-air, he gives a mock salute, grins, then lands and carries on the way they had come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   

Back to top Go down

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)
Page 4 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next