School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Try (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:34 pm

Fail...Fail, fail, fail....

That was Phoenix's main thought as she walked down a random street, head bowed and thinking hard. She failed at avoiding her thirst again. True, some people wouldn't think much of a vampire drinking blood. But she kept trying to avoid it for her own hidden reasons. A heavy sigh escaping as she glanced up to make sure where she was as she walked through the city.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:40 pm

The tempurature dropped a few degrees, Ice trying to control his power, not letting most of it out. "Hey, something wrong?" He asked, sitting on the side of a roof, looking down at Pheonix, before dropping next to her.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:44 pm

Phoenix blinked slowly then looked up and resisted jumping in surprise. She paused though and attempted a small smile. "N-no...just..thinking....thank you" She uttered and stopped walking completely.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:45 pm

"Your eyes tell me a different story, would you like to talk about it hun?" Ice asked, Failing at an attempt to smile, though he meant to, he never was able to.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Phoenix blinked yet again, though just rubbed her bare, pale arm. She notice dhe trie dand that was all that mattered really. "Just....being an idiotic vampire...technically trying to avoid drinking blood..." She shrugged and smiled again faintly, hugging around her flat stomach.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Ice tilted his head, "Technically it would be considered odd... but im sure you have your reasons, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:01 pm

"Yeah..." She paused, obviously confusing herself with her own thoughts then shook her head. "I'm...Phoenix by the way..." She spoke and offered a small smile to him.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:31 pm

"Ice," he said, "Yes, the irony is terrible."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:43 pm

Phoenix shrugged, obviously relaxed now and thought. "Are you...part of the school here?"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:20 pm

"Yep... well uh, sorta... im a lil old, but nothing else to do." Ice looked down, scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Phoenix let off a small smile again. "Thats good...I'm still new...and haven't really starte dmuch..." She stated and folded her hands over her chest absently.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:42 pm

Ice tilted his head, "You are different from the rest... its... nice" he said, his eyes softening his gaze towards her.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:29 am

Phoenix blinked once but shrugged and smiled again a little bit, shifting and sitting on a bench closeby, offering him a place to sit. "Probably my habit..." she stated almost sheepishly and rubbed her head. She didn't mind his cold at all, her body cold in the first place anyway.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:36 pm

"Ah," he said, "You are also the first to not shy away from me, though i am trying my best to keep a comfortable temperature for you." Ice stated, taking the seat, leaning back on the bench, the scar on his chest being exposed a lil.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:58 pm

Phoenix shrugged, not minding and smiling faintly again, letting the look linger now as she crossed her arms. "I'm used to frigid temperature..." She promised, but added; "I'm sure you could have a colder type, but you don't have to strain yourself..." She said and looked forward, faintly leaning back herself.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:43 pm

"You know the worst thing about my kind?" Ice asked, "You cannot feel the warmth of another's touch..." He said his eyes looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:48 pm

Phoenix blinked to herself but looked back to him. "I know...something that could help with that..." She suddenly said quietly, almost hesitantly but never looked away. Her habit of helping others kicking in.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:50 pm

Ice relized how long he was staring into her eyes, and snapped back to him self, "Uh yea, What would that be?" He asked, scratching the back of his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:56 pm

Phoenix blinked once but spoke anyway. "I...its a friend of mine, a... dragon..." She seemed to look down then. "She changed me, she can change others...thats only if you'd like to try in days to come" She finished quieter.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:58 pm

"Thank you," He managed a small smile, "But it's the cold that is keeping me alive" Ice brushed back some of her hair, "Why hide such beauty, behind your hair?" He asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:05 pm

Phoenix hesitated in a smile then blinked as he moved her golden brown hair. She looked to him and paused before speaking again softly. "She'd just make it to where you'd feel anothers touch..."
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:07 pm

"Ah, so i may come see her anyways." He smiled, "So why hide your face? even if it is a small amount?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:14 pm

Phoenix actually seemed to think on the matter as though caught by surprise, before speaking honestly. "Because I'm...disgusted by myself...."
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:16 pm

"And why would be disgusted? Your kind, beautiful, inteligent, so you dont obey your thirst, your a rebel, theres no problem with that, so far i see no reason for you to be disgusted with yourself." Ice said kindly, meaning everything he said.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Phoenix took a minute to react or respond. She blinked a fe wtimes then rubbe dthe back of her neck and smiled faintly. "T-there are other reason's...but I guess, everybody must have different opinions..." She uttered and glanced to him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Try (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Try (Open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next