School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyght's Dorm Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:27 pm

Nyght sat silently leaning on the back wall of his closet. He stared blankly at the ceiling. He closed his eyes after a while. His thoughts kept wondering back to the death of his family. His eyes snapped open and he slowly rose to his feet. He opened the closet door and stepped out, his left hand lightly brushed over a framed picture of his family before they were consumed by their inner demons. His lips curved up into a soft smile that soon disappeared and he sat on his bed. He got out a book and began to flip through it. He smiled at the memories that were in this photo album. He stopped on a page and ran his fingers over his parents wedding picture.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:06 pm

Phoenix walked down the hall slowly, silent and head bowed in thought as usual. She paused after awhile and glanced up, moving to the side as a number of students passed. She inclined her head to a few scared looking humans and smiled slightly before continuing down the hall.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:19 pm

He tensed his hand and the book closed, he replaced it back to his bookshelf. After sighing and turning his bedside lamp off, he opened his door and stepped out. He turned to his right and walked down the hall. He was deep in thought like he was when he had nothing else to do. 'why am I here? what am i supposed to do here? i don't belong here' were some common sentences and questions that would enter his train of thought. He never watches where he goes but instead watches the floor and the shadows for signs that he needs to turn or move to the side.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:22 pm

Phoenix looke dup before the new student had even exitted his room and she stoppe dout of curiousity. She was a broken and unsure female half vampire, but she kept a habit of being curious, which also ended her up in trouble. The statement 'Oh well' often escape dher lips in those situations. She tilted her head though as Nyght exited his room.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:34 pm

He stopped after a few minutes of weaving, turning, walking and thinking. He leaned on the wall next to him and slid down it. He leaned his head against the wall. he didn't want Armagedon coming out now, of all times. His arms wrapped themselves tightly around his stomach. 'NO NO NO NOT NOW' he would scream in his head as he stopped sliding and hit the floor. Armagedon took his legs out from under him. 'Come on why not, no one is looking, why can't i come out for a few hours at least.' Armagedon spoke his demonic voice filling Nyght's skull. 'because you will kill everyone here, armagedon' he retorted. 'aww please i'll only kill a few' The demon pleaded. 'No Armagedon you are not coming out' he was fed up with his pleading and whining.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:49 pm

Phoenix frowne dto herself and silently darted down the hall. Only finding Nyght again then whispered to herself. Whether or not he wanted, only Armegedon felt a strong pull. Too quick to be caught against that helped Nyght free his mind briefly.

Phoenix stood hesitantly, perched around a corner with her gloved hand against the wall.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:28 pm

He relaxed slightly and started to get up. As soon as he stood his short black hair began to grow longer, and his black eyes shone red. He stood straight he was in the beginning stage of his vampirism. 'Damn it armagedon i told you not to come out' he said sternly in his mind. He turned and faced Phoenix and vanished. He appeared beside her, looking at her directly in the eyes. "I wouldn't do that again." he said his voice more demonic then it usually is. he then turned away from her and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:38 pm

Phoenix looked back at him blankly, an odd calm then spoke when he turned. "No patience? Or simply irritated?" She asked, his legs freezing simply out of her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:46 pm

He growled lowly and turned to face her. "neither just pure hatred for anything living" he spoke calmly, his eyes showing more hatred then before. He just stood there watching her, 'no go back armagedon she has done nothing to you just leave her ALONE' Nyght yelled at armagedon. He covered his ears and changed back into nyght. Nyght fell to his knees, it drianed him to hold back armagedon but he had to do it every second, every minute, every day of his painful life.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Phoenix sighed in response, seeming to ignore the glare then only walked over hesitantly, putting a hand to Nyghts shoulder before he could protest. Energy helped to lift him back up and any pain vanished before she stood back and rubbed her head.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:58 pm

Nyght looked at phoenix, confused. He wasn't used to people helping him. He turning his head to look at the floor to his left. A mark that was similar to claw marks shone on his neck. He turned, "Thank you, Phoenix." he spoke softly and walked away. He flexed his left hand and placed it over the mark. His fingers fit the tear marks perfectly. he turned and headed down a different hall.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:08 pm

Phoenix nodded softly in response and watched him stand and walk away, she sighed and shifted to head back to her own dorm, rubbing her arm.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:48 am

Nyght stopped and rested his forehead on his door. 'Why did she help me? I did nothing to help her or for her to....' He closed his eyes 'Idiot, just shut up and except that fact that someone helped you' Armagedon spoke calmly. 'i already excepted it, armagedon, i'm just wondering why' Nyght said back. He pushed off the door and ran down the halls toward's Phoenix. He needed to know why 'you really do think to much you know' Armagedon said a hint of envy in his voice. 'sometimes its not a good thing' Nyght thought softly and kept running.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:53 am

Phoenix was already walking down a rather deserted hall, the last student being a kid with redish white skin that darted down and vanished to another hall. Quiet enveloped her and she walked down to stop at a door and move her hand to her pocket.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:00 am

Nyght used Armagedon's heightened senses to sort of, track where Phoenix had gone. Once he did he stopped behind her his hand lightly resting on her shoulder. His dark, black eyes looked at her awhile he stood up straight. He removed his hand from her shoulder, "Phoenix, Why did you help me?" He asked simply. He mentally placed a steel wall around Armagedon, to keep him from hearing this conversation. Once they were done talking he would commit something completely different to memory.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:14 am

Phoenix paused and looked back to him, tilting her head when he removed his hand and she partially turned to face him, keeping one hand on the handle of the door to room 17. "I...don't know...I just did..." She stated and faintly rubbed her head. "Maybe because...I understand what you feel..." She added and turned back to her door.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:46 am

His black eyes grew darker, "You......Understand?" was all he could have thought to say. He was shocked to find out that there was someone that understood his pain. He thought he was the only one that ever felt this pain. He quickly shook away those thought, for he knew what memories they would lead him too. He just looked at her, his eyes semi-wide with shock. His dark abyss eyes sharply closed. He thought over the situation at hand, he slowly opened his eyes again. He turned and took a few steps and stopped. "I thought I was the only one that felt this pain, but a guess not all Demons are the same."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:41 am

Phoenix chuckled quietly, a musical tone to the quiet laugh. "Pain is different for all, but mine measures yours in hurt..." She looked to him for a second and paused. "Might not be the same, but it hurts just as bad, Nyght-san..." She uttered, before unlocking the door to her room, bowing her head in thought and letting her dark brown, goldish hair cover her face in a cascade.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:03 am

Nyght looked back over his shoulder at her. 'you like her don't you, Nyght.' armagedon teased. Nyght ignored him, "Thank you, Phoenix-chan" He spoke to softly for anyone but her to hear. He started to walk back to his own Dorm room. He stopped about half-way there and his eyes glazed over. 'Armagedon what are you doing!!' Nyght yelled. 'Its not me, Nyght' Armagedon said sounding angry at the events that were happening. Nyght hit the wall heavily and slid down it. He couldn't see anything but silvery smoke. He felt himself losing strength and energy. He needed to find out what was happening, and fast.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:30 pm

Phoenix blinked and looked in his direction, frowning to herself after she had put some things away in her dorm, she paused though and closed her eyes, a sudden tendril of thought snaking out to his mind and blowing away the sight like a wave of wind.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Nyght blinked a few times he shook his head slightly. "What was that?" he asked himself or anyone that would care to answer. 'that girl is really helpful when she needs to be' armagedon sighed. "What girl." he asked aloud. Armagedon laughed. 'That thick mist does erase your memories of the past few hours, huh?' he stated. 'what mist' Nyght asked. '' he will regain the memories he needs soon enough" Armagedon though to himself.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:52 pm

Phoenix dazed suddenly and sighed, closing her door with her mind as she shifted and collapsed on a couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nyght's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyght's Dorm Room   Nyght's Dorm Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyght's Dorm Room
Page 1 of 1