School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

history [open for all]

Go down 
+2
Elathon
Alucard
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bourny

Bourny

history [open for all] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:27 am

Bourny punched a man with his free hand, keeping his head up he was able to see the next attacker, running him through with his blade he was trying to keep an eye on his friends and kept shouting to try and spur them on "We can hold them" he shouted as he pulled his sword out "The school depends on this" he slashed his sword at another man
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:23 am

Allen attacked a group of the enemy with his whip while covering Alucard's back. and Alucard swinged his sword and killed another group of the enemy while covering Allen's back.

Allen raised his head and saw Asterck Krory. '' ASTERCK KRORY I AM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR KILLING MY FAMILY'' Allen said while forging toward Asterck Krory.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:36 am

Darcy slashed her two swords through the air in an 'x' formation. She stepped out onto one foot and twirled slightly to kick another in the face then stabbed downwards. She stepped onto this dark one and slashed downwards again, "For the school"
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Kyle-Loved!

Kyle-Loved!

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:23 am

Kyle watched everything from the roof top, noticing the lycans was helping. He examined each and everyone who was fighting, he could tell that all those people were no usual humans "Oh man I'm just going to watch" he said while scratching his head, sitting at the edge of the roof.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:39 am

Ice held his handout, a sword forming in it, He kept his back turned towards his comrades, not wanting them to be affected by his attacks, HE swung his sword, freezing dozens of soldiers.

Bryan grabbed one of them by the head, flipping over him, he threw him onto another group of soldiers, before pouncing on another, Bryans claws tearing through the soldiers flesh like paper.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:26 am

Allen forged into the enemy line attacking everyone in his face with his whip until he reached Asterck Krory. ''ASTERCK KRORY, you remember me. you remember. remember you killed my family when i was 5 years old.''

Asterck Krory turned his head and looked at Allen '' OH you have became bigger. but are you strong enough to kill me'' and threw an evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:33 pm

Elathon pounces, jumping high into the air and dropping deep with in the ranks of the dread army, crushing a few, pausing as short green spines start to protrude from his gnarled wooden skin. Then before those around him have recovered from the shock of his entrance he darts forward, maniacally flailing his claw like hands, lacerating anyone's face who is unlucky enough to get close.

Lycan seeing Kyle, walks over to him, and in his usual gruff tone says "beautiful, isn't it? It's been a while since I've witnessed an event such as this."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:24 pm

Allen ran as fast as he could toward Asterck and then he jumped and swinged in the air and attacked Astreck with his whip.

Astreck grabbed the whip with his hand and pulled Allen toward him and prepared to stab him in the heart. when all of a sudden a bat flew and protected Allen from being stabbed by transforming back into its human form and got stabbed.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Bourny looked at Darcy "This area is yours, I will try and reform our line" he punch another man in the face before nodding "Will you be ok?"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:47 pm

Where Elathon landed was near by Where ice was fighting, "Control youself boy, your soppose to be holding back your power, dont go all out just yet"

Byan's slaughter slowed down as the hopeless souls charging at him, became less and less, "Is that all?" HE shouted.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:16 pm

Bourny landed beside Bryan "Calm yourself and fall back" he looked at him with cold eyes "Keep control" As Bourny finished he dashed on to try and get to Alucard
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Elathon stops short, hearing Ice, turning his wooden face leering emotionlessly at the scene, "I am not." He then turns and continues his rampage, slashing at more of his foe's faces, blinding them with their own blood. Deep within his mind he chuckles as he realises just what is happening.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:07 am

Allen ran toward Alucard " Hang in there. don't die on me"

Alucard Laughed and looked at the moon "Mother i can finally meet you after all these years." and then he looked at Allen " Why are you crying?"

Allen " beucse it isn't fair everyone around me dies and it is all my fault. if i was stronger then no one would have died"

Alucard grabbed his sword and rised it and pointed it at the stars. and smiled and then he went into a deep sleep.

Allen's eyes suddenly became full of tears and then he screamed "Allllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrd"

then something unexpected happened. a strong wind came from the east and lightning started to strike the ground surronding Allen. at that moment a member from the army of darkness ran to attack one of the students. the student fell on the ground and the monster rised his weapon to kill that boy when all of a sudden a smoke appeared between the boy and the monster. and the monster felt that something blocked his attack.

Last edited by Alucard on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:09 am

Bourny sighed "Another demonic power?" He grinned "Ok demons realease" he laughed lightly releasing into his demon from slightly
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:02 am

Bryan reverted back to hus human state, snapping his fingers, a crowd of the undead bursting into flames. "Roger that"

A White armor surrounded ice as a large blade formed in his hand, one swipe froze hundreds.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:40 am

Bourny punched his hand through the body of one attacked and then kicked him to take down a number others that were in line with him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

history [open for all]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3