School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Empty
PostSubject: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:54 pm

Another Forest Topic.......Wow xDD))

Phoenix lay sprawled on her back in a field of grass. Walls of leaves and branches surrounded a semi-large clearing. Signs of claws marked areas along with the smell of fire in the air. She had managed not to cause too much damage in her little run of fear and anger.

Glaring up at the sky, she rubbed her gloved hand and shivered despite the fire that had recently run through her throat and rested currently in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:00 pm

Lycan appears, flitting through the trees, his slow, steady stride has carried him far from the human filth that pervades the areas closer to the school, and he is feeling, for once, slightly content. This brief illusion fades as he catches the acrid smell of smoke, turning his covered face towards the source, he sets his stride, arriving at the clearing quickly. A feeling, like a small chord being played at the back of his mind, echoes through his head, as he comes out under the open sky.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:06 pm

Phoenix caught his smell before he got there. The one person who reminded her of her other half. She sighed silently but laid still, arms out to her sides and legs half bent. She was tired, and her own smell, the strong scent of her own dragon side still lingered throughout the entire clearing. She simply was waiting for it to vanish and her strength to return. When you don't use such a side of yourself, it becomes harder to use and deal with.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:09 pm

Lycan sighes as he realises the scene he has stumbled upon, he pulls his right hand stiffly out of his pocket and looks at the back of it with a shake of his head. No matter how stable he felt, he knew this one was far from over.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:15 pm

Phoenix laid there for awhile before slowly sitting up, muscles stiff and she stood. She stumbled once and shook her head then looked towards Lycan. She didn't expect him to stay, though a longing to know more about him was frustrating. She kept to herself though and stood there.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:20 pm

Lycan quite unexpectedly darts forward, his eyes flickering yellow beneath his hat as he moves and seizes Pheonix's right wrist with his left hand, holding up, her plam away from him he groans before letting it drop.

(ooc: sorry about affecting your character in such a way, but it will help me keep this alive =P)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:26 pm

Ooc: its fine, I'm just confused now @-@ lol))

Phoenix froze in surprise, though her body simply let him do as needed. Hazel eyes looked to her upheld arm before it dropped and she focused on him confusedly.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:31 pm

"Some still have the strength of old," Lycan growls, then looks up at Phoenix, a weird feeling creeps down his spine, then with another groan, he then lifts his own right hand to show her, it's back is covered in red scales, but each is marred by a small black spot at its root. he drops his hand, and turns, as if that is enough of an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Phoenix paused at his hand and twitched, but sighed quietly, ignoring the fact she'd hoped he would stay. "You...are the only other here?" She asked it quietly, as she remove dthe glove from her right hand, only a small number of dazzling silver scales rested on the back.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Lycan growls slightly, "The only one I know," he looks away, "And, I have almost lost," He holds his arm back up, pulling his sleeve back revealing scales all the way down, glaringly red, with the small eyes of black staring out. "So long, and now, I've almost failed."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Phoenix looked at the scales and back to him. "lost...and failed what?" She asked tenatively. Before he could answer, even if he did, she looked to the side. "Forgive me...for the last time in the forest..." She stated, referring to the fight before.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:30 pm

Lycan looks at her, ignoring the apology, he growls "I am the gaurdian, bound with in me is a power of untold proportions, this part of me is trying to hold Him back, but, the other half, is thirsting for release, that is what I am losing, being able to stand amongst people, being able to understand their emotions, and I am failing the Earth." He sighes dropping his arm and his sleeve simultaneusley. "And the last time might have been my last time." He says returning to the apology.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:43 pm

Phoenix paused suddenly as he mentioned gaurdian. She nodded to his last statement but focused on him. "...Have you...heard of the second gaurdian?" She asked hesitantly. so many things she knew and she wondered, if by him, she had found something.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:46 pm

"No, that would be after my time, probably during my madness," He groans, which transforms itself into a long deep growl which makes his whole body shake. "I..." he falls to one knee, "HE! HE CALLS!" Lycan roars, leaning back his arms flung wide, then in a moment his fury passes and he collapses inwards curling into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:05 pm

Phoenix blinked but never moved. She proved to stay as she knelt down next to him and shuddered. "I am...the second...to help you..." She uttered quietly and glanced to her scaled hand where the silver scales glittered.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:24 am

Lycan stands stiffly, turning away, he mutters, "I am beyond help, you are to late." and begins to stride back into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:32 am

Phoenix ignored him and vanished, appearing back in front of him. Small but stubborn and defiant sadly. "Guardians don't turn from another, so I won't...and you don't know if anybody's late until you let them try..." She uttered, almost respectfully, in a way expecting to be yelled at or struck as well.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:46 am

"But if someone arrives after the end, then how can they not be to late?" Lycan growls, stepping slightly to the side and pushing past Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:58 am

Phoenix repeated her process, staring up at him. "Because people push themselves harder near the end....you only think they are late because you don't let them try..." She now had an almost pleading tone of wanting to help. Her arms hung limply at her sides and she added. "If I can't do anything, then you can continue your way..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:05 am

Lycan scoffs, "if you try and fail all I will do is rip you to pieces, it is better for me to stay away."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:11 am

Phoenix rolled her eyes and folded her arms. "I'd almost rather that..." She softened her face and waved her hand to the side. "Why do you not allow help? Especially so near the end....when one actually wants to help..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:15 am

"Because of the last person who tried to help," Lycan says, a slight hint of woe in his voice, "now, you need to move. Follow if you wish, but do not obstruct my path again." He finishes with his habitual growl.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Phoenix rolled her eyes at him again and gave her own growl, matching his with surprising vigor. "I will do as you wish...but we are matched in power...I will follow until you change your mind, Lycan-san..." She uttered but stepped to the side and folded her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:31 pm

Lycan doesn't answer, he simply steps forward, wrestling with the anger that has begun to drum at the back of his head, he is trying ancient tricks, well reheresed in long centuries of solitude. Ignoring Phoenix's presence until he knows he can face her.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Phoenix knew what he was doing but just walked behind him silently and calmly. She bowed her head to keep an eye on the ground and stayed quiet for now, still tired from her run before but stayed stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next