School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange Discovery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bourny

Bourny

Strange Discovery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:39 pm

Ma Chao used his spears to hold the women up by their claws and put their bodies in the way of the shots "Wow nice welcome party hey?" he grinned letting the bodys drop "No cake?"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:33 am

Having gunned down the last of the ambushers, Bryan scanned the area. there was seemingly useless junk scattered across the ground, and a single walkie talky. Axel picked it up, testing to see if it worked, "Hello? can anybody hear me?" He asked,

After a few minutes, the com sprung to life, "Hello? Hello! this is atlas, my family and i sre stranded, is anybody there?"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:22 pm

Ma Chao grinned "Ask if he has any cake," he looked around "Whats a party without cake?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Discovery
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Outside :: Outdoor Areas-
Jump to: