School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

training areas(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
gabriel

gabriel

training areas(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:10 pm

(O_O stop thatbourny that tickles >.< do i post familiar to you ill give u a hint ive already got a profile on here guess who it is and ill give u a cookie^_^)

*as etheral energy curls from my fingertips and latches onto the puppets i line them up infront of me and i make them open their mouths*
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:31 pm

ooc you shouldn't use two profiles just create a second character

Bourny stood still ready watching the puppets mouths open this is so predictable he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
gabriel

gabriel

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:13 am

^_^*three of the puppets rush forward at an incrediable speed as the other two come foreward and fire long needles at him**the ones rushing forewardtwitch as they get near and daggers come out of their bodyes from all over and they fly tward bourny with the needles*
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:23 am

Bourny grins and simply jumps into the air over the three, if there were all aiming at each other they would now be either tangled into each other or weakened by the blow. While in the air he flips grabbing one of the needles to throw it back at the Angel
Back to top Go down
gabriel

gabriel

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:20 am

......*grabs it out of the air and i slice it into my pocket as i pull out a huge longbow and a arrow of etheral energy forms on it*
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:39 am

Bourny lands within an arms length of Gabriel and drew his sword in a slicing movement aimed at the bow, without a movement the bow would break or at least the shot would be fired away from Bourny
Back to top Go down
gabriel

gabriel

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:27 am

*bends back but what he dont know is that i had lowered the bow expecting hiss attack and i had pulled out the needle and threw it at him while he is next to me and i jump back*
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:37 am

Kouta watches the fight, unimpressed by the angel, "Pathetic..." He mumbles to himself
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:56 pm

Bourny lifted his leg as he span his sword in a circle to bring it down vertically at the bent backwards angel, he ignored the slight amount of blood trickleing down his leg where the needle had grazed him
Back to top Go down
gabriel

gabriel

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:44 am

*jumps back into the air and as i come back down i swing my sword with me and uses my falling momentum for a harder hit*
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:26 pm

ooc my sword was coming down above you so how did you jump though it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training areas(open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3