School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The wounders of life

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

The wounders of life Empty
PostSubject: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:02 pm

Ashelia sighed walking along outside on the field with the rest of her class. 'Why the fuck are we going on a nature trail?' She asked herself. Routing in her pockets she looked for a packet of pocky and put a stick of it in her mouth, jumping at the first opertunity she could she dissapeared behind a tree straying herself from the others and sat down. "Thank goodness." She sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
http://fadingworlds.forumotion.net/
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:07 pm

"Are you sure you want to be alone like that missy?" Kouta asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:08 pm

*walksing around away from the class since i excaped early*
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:12 pm

Ashelia looked over to Kouta. "You escaped the wrath too?" She laughed leaning back against the tree smiling. "It would be good to have some company."
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:15 pm

"The wrath is nothing, try being raised by a bunch of demons..." Kouta smiled, " So, from your smell.. your a... vampire, correct?"
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:15 pm

*as im walking i take my cloak off revealing my pure red robes under neath and my long white hair that makes u wonder what age i really am and i grow demonic claws and fangs and six wings as i walk infront of them*
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:17 pm

OOC: please dont control other peoples thoughts thank you
mr inuyasha... lol
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Ashelia ignores the demon thing in the background

"Yeh I'm a vampire" She smiled "Take it your part demon too..."

ooc: lol
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:18 pm

Kouta smiles, baring his fangs, "Half..."
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:19 pm

ooc:O_O i like inuyasha the show O_O

*takes off*

ooc:plus im not inuyasha because of the wings O_O
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:20 pm

Kouta looks up at the demon, "needs to learn his place..."
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:22 pm

Ashelia looked at Kouta with an unknown look. "Nice fangs." She felt he was a good demon but suspicion was raising inside her about something...
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:23 pm

"Something wrong? you seem weary, if it about me, do not fret, i have no harmful intentions..." Kouta said calmly.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:24 pm

what the hell did u say to my bastard......*had appeared behind him*.....
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:26 pm

OOC: please take no offence.

As soon a Kobe appeared, Kouta caught him by the neck, "Your rather slow..." He said letting him go, "Do not show people your power if you do not know them, it makes it easy for them to read you."
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:28 pm

well im not just a demon u know.........*punches him in the face with speed so fast he could hardly blink before he is hit and he flies back through a few trees then animals gather around me as i walk over to him and an angelic and demonic aura comes over me*..........
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:28 pm

"Nah it's nothing" Ashe said smiling. "I just senced some tension in the air. I don't know why." She routed in her pocket again for another pocky stick... "Ah!" She said and placed it in her mouth grinning.

OOC: Kobe calm it down.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:31 pm

ooc:dont really feel this way O_O
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:32 pm

OOC: do not control me, your post should stop at punches at me, no auto hit unless it's a grab, and dont control my reactions it rlly pisses me off when people do that...

IC: The figure that was punched dissapeared, and Kouta was next to him, "God you are slow."
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:34 pm

heh u dont know weather i am going my fastest or not heh ^_^ plus u cant beet a full insane demon,a full divine seraphim angel(the generals of god army and the highest nad best warriors),and a beast master all at once u know
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:37 pm

"You claim this when you know nothing of your opponent" Kouta said, "Allow me to show you 1% of my power..." he said calmly, Flaring his power to 1%, but still enough to shove everything within 20 meters of him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:41 pm

*still standing*hears mine at .5 percent......*a huge fire dragon made of fire appears above him while every huge and ancient animal within 8 miles comes to us nad gathers around growling at being woken from their slumber*
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:53 pm

"And you still show your powers..." Kouta said face-palming, "The 2 percent i used... was of my human side..."
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:56 pm

i have no human side i was only using .5% of my beast master powers
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:11 pm

"How... pathetic..." Kouta said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wounders of life   The wounders of life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wounders of life
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next