School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD) Empty
PostSubject: Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD)   Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:33 pm

Jason stood in the library,water rotating around his glove-covered hands,him grinning with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD)   Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Bourny slammed a big book down onto a desk near Jason "Always knew you were wet" he grinned hoping Jason got his joke
Back to top Go down
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD)   Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:37 pm

He chuckled sarcastically,looking at the book shelfs,and the water freezing as it rotates.He made the ice form a hand,and grab a book from the shelf,taking the book to read."Ahh..."He sighed,signaling Bourny to come over here."I've got something to show you.."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD)   Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:39 pm

Bourny strolled up "It better be interesting" he sighed "I'm not amused by magic tricks" he cocked an eyebrow towards the frozen water
Back to top Go down
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD)   Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:41 pm

"Take this book.."He growled,waiting for Bourny to take a good look at the book to truly understand.[[Post that you're reading it,and then I'll post what it says]]
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD)   Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Bourny took the book "Why the cold shoulder" he grinned his joking getting worse, he looked into the book flicking through the pages slowly
Back to top Go down
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD)   Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:55 pm

The page flicking ended at a page based on mutants,mostly the one called 'Rogue'.That mutant was told to be able short out the powers of any creature,and absorb any information the creature has---even lost memories."I'm one of them.."He said silently,looking at Bourny oddly."What they don't know is I'm to use the powers of those creatures.."He repeated,sighing.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD)   Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:59 pm

Bourny looked at him "Keep ya mits away from me" he raised an eyebrow with a smile "So what do you use your powers for?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD)   Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:02 pm

"I'm here ain't I?"He groaned,looking at Bourny."..No I don't use them often.As matter of fact,I only taken power from one race..."He said,sighing.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD)   Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Bourny nodded "Yeh you are here, planning on training them or something?" he asked honestly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD)   Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason & Bournys' Wild Ride(xD)
Page 1 of 1