School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The feilds outside

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
micaela

micaela

The feilds outside - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:31 pm

"Would it not be best if you didn't get stabbed at all?" Diva pointed out, a small smirk grancing her naturally blood red lips. She rolled her brown eyes, looking at Ashelia bored. "Ah yes, the vampire with the bitch complex."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:32 pm

Bourny looked between the girls "You two know each other?" he asked his usual sarcastic self "I thought it was men that were meant to butt heads"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Ashe pouted. "Oh so you've noticed then, I don't get along with stuck up bitches I'm afraid." She flicked the right side of her hair back revealing her other eye that was noticably red.
Ashe turned to Bourny. "Met her earlier on a brief occasion."
Back to top Go down
http://fadingworlds.forumotion.net/
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:38 pm

Diva pushed Ashelia's hair back down over her eye. "And I don't get along with vampires who try to butt in and take property I've already claimed."
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:40 pm

Ashe grabbed her arm glaring at her. "Don't you even dare touch me." She pushed her hair back again and smiled. "What have I claimed exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:42 pm

Bourny looked between the two still confused his head moving like he was watching a tennis match
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Ashe looked at the quite bemused Bourny and clicked her fingers. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:02 pm

Bourny blinked "Oh you going to kiss and make up now?" he smiled then his face dropped as he realised what he had said
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:29 pm

Diva rolled her eyes and shrugged. "If it makes you happy, Bourny-kun." She grabbed the front of Ashelia's shirt, yanking into a rough, hate-filled kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm

Bourny's mouth dropped open not knowing what to say but he couldn't take his eyes away
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:29 pm

Ashe felt her shirt being tugged and micaela's lips pressing against hers WTF!? She pushed her away viciously trying to get her off. "What the fuck was that!?"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:38 pm

Diva rolled her eyes at the vampire... how damn annoying she was. "It's called a kiss, if you don't know what that is, I think you should go to Sex Ed. The class takes in at one thirty."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Bourny looked at Ashe and then looked at Diva a slight smile on his face at her comment
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:40 pm

Ashe grinned sorting her t-shirt out. "And I get called the slut?"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:41 pm

"Hey, you're the one going after my property." The dark hair demon pointed out. "So yeah, that makes you a slut."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:41 pm

Bourny again looked between the two like a tennis match at each comment thrown
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:46 pm

"Oh realy what was claimed?" She said with a smirk on her face. "I don't recall anyone telling me something was owned." Ashe looked at her in the eyes with a hint of fury. "I'd dare you to do that again but I think you may get the wrong reaction this time" Pouting she couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:51 pm

Diva tugged her bandanna off, stuffing it into Ashelia's mouth to shut her up. "I claimed Bourny-kun, you idiot." She tugged the side of Bourny's top off his shoulder, showing the other girl a black tatoo-like mark on his shoulder. "If you knew anything about demons, you'd know what this meant."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:56 pm

Bourny looked at his shoulder "Whoa, when did that..." he looked at Diva then to Ashe then back to the tattoo "I didn't even get a choice of design?"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:57 pm

Ashe looked at the mark on his shoulder spitting the bandana out of her mouth and shoving it into the other womans. "As if that would mean anything to me, you forget I'm a vampire hun. You can fuck me sideways if you think I'm gonna give up that easily."

Last edited by Ashelia Maiko on Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:05 pm

(ooc: ...I'm not the character, don't use my name -__-)

Diva tossed the bandanna aside, and shrugged. "Suit yourself then." She undid the top of her uniform then tackles the vampire backwards, tugging at her clothes roughly.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:10 pm

Bourny looked on shocked he had no idea what to say at all, he didn't even pull his coat back on
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:18 pm

ooc: Oopsies

"Heh, you don't give up easily do you?" Ashe turned around facing and fighting her off, grabbing her arms pinning them to the ground. "Play nice"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:19 pm

Bourny stared at the two girls images running through his mind faster than he could picture them
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:21 pm

Diva lanced her legs through Ashelia's forcing the slightly larger girl onto the bottom again. "I will NEVER play nice! I'm a bitch, I don't do nice." She yanked open Ashelia's top, tugging her bra up with teeth. "Now lay there and enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The feilds outside
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next