School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eurynome in the Common Room

Go down 
+5
kouta
Velakan-Boss
kobe
Ashelia
Prince of Hell
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince of Hell

Prince of Hell

Eurynome in the Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:32 am

Laid on a sofa, eyes flicking around the room. Nobody was there. His eyes closed and he fell asleep on the comfortable leather sofa.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:35 am

Ashe walked into the common room, her hands in her pockets opening the door slowly noticing the boy laid on the sofa and sat on the one next to it. She tried to be as quiet as possibe sitting down and turning the volume for the t.v on low.
Back to top Go down
http://fadingworlds.forumotion.net/
Prince of Hell

Prince of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:37 am

Wakes up and slowly rises into a sitting position. "Hey. What's your name?" he asked, stifling a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:39 am

Ashe turned around facing him on the sofa. "Oh... Sorry I woke you. I'm Ashelia" She smiled reaching her hand out for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Prince of Hell

Prince of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:40 am

"Don't apologize. It's fine. I'm Eurynome. Nice to meet you, Ashelia. How long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:42 am

Ashe smiled. "Nice to meet you, Eurynome." She put a pocky stick in her mouth leaning back on the sofa relaxing a bit. "Iv'e been here for a few days now. This is a pretty good place"
Back to top Go down
Prince of Hell

Prince of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:11 am

"I've been here about ten minutes. It is good." Walks over to the cupbord at the other side of the room. "Drink?"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:13 am

"Sure" She replied switching the tv over to the manga channel. "So then, what brought you here?"
Back to top Go down
Prince of Hell

Prince of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:18 am

"That is a very long story. To cut a long story short, I did something that my dad didnt like and was kicked out of hell." Pours two cups of lemonade and places one on the table in fron of Ashelia. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:20 am

"Heh" Ashe held up her wrist to reviel the shocker strapped on it. "Thats why..." She picked up a glass of lemonade he put on the table for her. "Thank you."

ooc: I sent u a pm
Back to top Go down
Prince of Hell

Prince of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:25 am

"You're welcome. Can I ask you a really big favour?"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:26 am

Ashelia nodded taking a sip of her drink. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Prince of Hell

Prince of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:30 am

"Would you be my friend? I don't know anybody here and I" he looks over at her "Can you keep a secret?"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:34 am

Ashe smiled. "Sure I'll be your friend... And yeh I can keep secrets." Her eyes glowed with anticipation

Last edited by Ashelia Maiko on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince of Hell

Prince of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:40 am

"I'm scared. I 'm not like other demons. They'll probably all hate me.". He looked at her again. "I'm sorry. we've only just met. you don't have to be my friend if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:09 pm

*walks in and sighs*........*i then notice another demon in the room along with ashe*hi....
Back to top Go down
Velakan-Boss

Velakan-Boss

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Elessar enters as well, his mind sensing the great evil coming from the daemon sitting next to the lover-whore-girl. Well, this school is interesting,he didn't say anything however, just continued to the kitchen to get some grub, not really afraid or intimidated by any of them, so desensitized to killing and evil was he that none of these people phased him.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:43 pm

Kouta stepped into the room, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:45 pm

Darcy walked in and sat in the corner chair, crossed her legs and began to read.
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Prince of Hell

Prince of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:00 am

Eurynome stands up. "Well, I guess I'll go finishing unpacking." Walks to the door. "Thank you for giving me someone to talk to, Ashelia."

Last edited by Prince of Hell on Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:04 am

crimson slowly walks into the room and sits on her own in a corner
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:49 am

"See you later Eurynome" Ashe laid down on the sofa noticing how many people came in the room and completly blanked them closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Loved!

Kyle-Loved!

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:51 am

L walked into the room noticing Ashe was on the sofa and he slowly walked to her
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:55 am

Ashe just layed there. She noticed L had just entered the room but she was in too bad a mood totalk to him. "Leave me alone." She said almost in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Loved!

Kyle-Loved!

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:59 am

L heard her and stopped then he walked over to the other sofa and sat down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eurynome in the Common Room   Eurynome in the Common Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eurynome in the Common Room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next