School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Class in chaos (open)

Go down 
+2
Jason Mystery
Darcy Willows.
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Soiree

Soiree

Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:27 pm

"Well which is it?", he asked Darcy directly still with his small fox-like grin across his face. His knees began to get a bore feel from just sitting down so he stood up and stretched a bit while looking at the remaining students as the one who died slowly stood up and ran out the door. Soiree had spared his life. His appeal did look dead when he feel though.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:30 pm

"Actually america is having a financial downfall" Kouta pirched in.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:31 pm

"China, it has exports all over the world, plastics, toy's and various food products, but also very controlling over its citizens, with ways and means of controlling them. They also have invaded Tibet and now resides control with brutal force" she sighed "I could be wrong of course"
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Soiree

Soiree

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:57 pm

"Good guess Darcy but no. You see China may have done that but right now their products have been on hold for a bit due to 'lead' problems. Kouta, it's true yet they are recovering from it barely. Anymore guesses?, Soiree then looked at the ceiling. "What i want to know.. Who has power basically."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:59 pm

Darcy sighed "Noone has true power, they just assume they do"
Back to top Go down
Soiree

Soiree

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:12 pm

A sudden clap was heard. Soiree was clapping slowly and heavy. "Nice, well done. I think you've been the third to ever get that question right. Bravo.", he said in a calm tone. "Second question, why do humans tend to have faith?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:15 pm

"Because they are so scared to admit things they know to be true but are in fact lies, for example they like to believe and have faith in life after death and heaven because it gives them comfort to know that the end is not necessarily the end" she rattled off
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:17 pm

Abruptly,a strange,green,liquid-like substance began flowing out the faucet,forming into a Human-like structure.It spoke in a high-pitch,"They have faith because they lack confidence needed to complete the task at hand."
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:42 pm

"Actually, in according to the previous question... Everybody has power, not necicarily true power, the thing that differs and defines each individual, is how much power, and how they use it." Kouta said, "And faith... Useless thing really, while Angels and Demons do excist, they are not like Humans believe them to be, and the afterlife... it is real, i have seen it, many times, but it is not a paradise..."
Back to top Go down
Soiree

Soiree

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:56 pm

"Kouta, power another way to say the definition of controlling in the Human realm. Not ours.", he noticed a new student had entered but sadly the bell was about to ring. "Heh, class is over. You're homework assignment is about a short paragraph about economics. Class dismiss.", just as he finished the bell rang. He gave them an easy assignment for today.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Darcy groaned and froze the classroom for the fun of it, she walked out, her bag swinging behind her "Give me a couple of days"
Back to top Go down
Soiree

Soiree

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:01 pm

"It's due tomorrow. No questions asked. Next time you do that Darcy you'll pick it up with the council that runs this joint other than it's master.", Soiree sat on his chair as his right hand began to to touch against the frozen desk of his.

"Vampires..Tsch.", he said a bit annoyed already.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:02 pm

Darcy thawed the room and smiled "Yes sir" she said giving him a mock salute
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Bourny opened the door and walked in he looked around the room and moved to an empty desk siting putting his feet on the table crossing his legs
Back to top Go down
Soiree

Soiree

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:08 pm

"Get out.. Class has been dismissed. Whoever you are tell me your name. I need to see if your on the list or not..", Soiree then sighed. Not caring what Darcy was doing. In Soiree eyes she seemed like a brat. A brat with no self respect as a pure vampire.
He kept looking at the new guy who walked in way too late..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:10 pm

Darcy heard thoughts, she sighed and looked at her teacher, she smiled sadly and hugged her books "why doesn't anyone like me" she said softly, not loud enough for many to hear and she left the classroom
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Bourny shrugged "I'm just here cuz I got told to be" he grinned pushing his hair out his eyes
Back to top Go down
Soiree

Soiree

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:16 pm

"Then get the hell out boy..", Soiree said with a deadly glare at this person who just came into his classroom just because he was told. "Just go somewhere else but not here...", he said more calmly now.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:18 pm

Bourny planted his boots on the floor "The head sent me here" his cold eyes looking into the teachers eyes "Why can't I be here?"
Back to top Go down
Soiree

Soiree

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:39 pm

"I have things to do and I don't plan on babysitting you.", he glared into his eyes back. His own dark bluish eyes would give him fare warning to leave already. This teacher may look seventeen but there is a reason why he teaches at this school.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:40 pm

Kouta placed his hand on Darcy, "He's just an asshole"
Kouta appeared behind the teacher, "Do not question the higher ups... it can be... deadly"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:41 pm

Darcy smiled "I'm a princess and he hates me" she looked at him "Yeah, I got an assignment to do"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:41 pm

Bourny stood and made sure his blade was stuck on the back "man you think I'm worried about death?" he sorted his coat and looked down at the seat boy with a grin
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:43 pm

"I was talking to the teacher bourny..." Kouta facepalmed.
Back to top Go down
Soiree

Soiree

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Soiree had looked at Kouta and the other boy. "The higher ups..", he simply kept his face emotionless now. Now it was just getting worse. These people only desire power. Soiree had grown tired and tired of this sort of nonsense of a nuisance. Soiree just stood up. He now couldn't care less about his students at the moment. 'It seems these creatures only want.. To prove themselves over others..', he stepped outside of his own classroom now. Leaving the area for now he had to teach another class.

>>EXIT<<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class in chaos (open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next