School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micaela

micaela

The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment] Empty
PostSubject: The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]   The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Diva flopped back on her bed, rubbing her eyes wearily. Finally, she'd managed to get both the twins asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]   The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:08 am

Ashe walked down the hallway quietly with her hands in her pockets, noticing earlier that a new girl had joined the school she was quite curious. She was walking past her dorm and dicided to knock at her door. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
http://fadingworlds.forumotion.net/
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]   The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:37 am

The dark haired seventeen year old cursed loudly at the knock. Fuck, she just wanted sleep!! Couldn't these people get that through their think, stupid skulls?! Rolling off the quilt, she walked over to the door, yanking it open. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]   The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:50 am

Ashe looked at the girl that opened the door. Damn she looked angry, her face was all red. "Geez who slapped you?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]   The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:13 pm

Darcy walked down the corridor, she had a small pack of papers in her hand for the new student. she stopped and saw Ashe, "hey" she said smiling.

She turned to the young women standing angrily at the door, "Er excuse me Diva, I have your timetable, school map and planner here" she said bowing in respect.
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]   The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:12 pm

Diva rolled her eyes at Ashe's questions, but quickly returned the respectful bow to Darcy. "thank you for bringing them." She said, her voice heavy with a british accent. She slowly took the papers from Darcy. "However, I don't remember giving you permission to call me by my nickname."
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]   The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:14 pm

Ashe sniggered and walked off... 'what an arrogent bitch.' She rolled her eyes while walking and placed her hands in a pocket. "I'll be damned if I knock at that door again."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]   The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:15 pm

"Sorry, but they didn't tell me your real name" she said frowning, Darcy spoke in her crisp english accent "Anyway, as school prefect its my job" she said smiling "Anyway, i was also asked to tell you about the notices about students who offer to babysit when you attend class"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]   The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Diva took the noticed, not the least bit upset to see the vampire leave. "Thank you, but I have already name arragements for my daughters. I do not trust any of your 'students' with my children." She looked Darcy up and down. "As for my name... Mononoke-san will do for now, as we are of no greater aquantiance than any other strangers."
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]   The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:23 pm

There was a random knocking on the door,someone coming to visit obviously.The person waited patiently for a reply,not knowing who lived in this dorm,or anyone who lived here for that matter.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]   The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:27 pm

Diva glanced over at the random idiot that was knocking on her door when it was already open. "...What do you think you're doing?" She directed the question at Taimoshi.

(OMG! *glomps*)
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]   The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Darcy nodded "Well Mononoke-san, if anything else is needed of me, I will be in the common room" she bowed respectively "I'm Darcy-sama" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]   The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Diva dismissed Darcy with a wave of her hand. "Yes, Yes, I'm sure I'll be able to find my way around fine." She tapping her chin, showing she was in deep contienplation. "I suppose I will require your assistance with helping locate certain clubs I wish to join."
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]   The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:40 pm

Taimoshi had a more sarcastic deamenor now,glaring at the 'Drama Queen' of the school."Sorry to interrupt...your highness."He hissed on the word 'Highness',showing a more vicious side from her lack of respect."I'm new here,and thought I might meet the 'Drama Queen' of 09'..."He said,sarcasm added on purpose.

[Huh?]
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]   The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:42 pm

Darcy nodded her head "There is a noticeboard posted in the common room" she said pointing down the hallway "Most clubs are open but there are one or two that require invitation" she thought for a moment "The drama society meets every thursday"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]   The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:46 pm

Diva nodded, not reallying paying attention to Taimoshi. "Yeah yeah, drama-queen, whatever. Nice to meet Mr. Scarass-ass.... Okay, thanks Darcy. You can leave now."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]   The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:50 pm

Darcy turned to leave "I was going to anyway" she said walking to her own dorm room
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]   The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:54 pm

"Might I get your name.."He said calmly,walking into her dorm more,and looking around.He placed his hand down on a table,looking out the window mysteriously.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]   The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm

Diva grabbed Taimoshi's arm, yanking him back our of her dorm before he could wake up her twins. "No, you may not, and I did not invite you in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]   The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Actress' Dorm [Open, for the moment]
Page 1 of 1