School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:28 pm

He sighed,rubbing her head,humming lightly.He spoke softly,"Why didn't you give me a chance?What would you do in my situation?To find the one you love doesn't love you....and after all this time!"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:30 pm

Diva flinched away from his touch, ashamed and feeling like a dirty whore.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:32 pm

He sighed,stroking her hair,and gre3w curious.He spoke truthfully,"Hun,I'm trying to help you...!You've been treated like a 'whore' in the past,and I'm trying to help you.."
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:34 pm

"I don't want your help!" She cried, flinching at his touch. "You raped me!"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:17 pm

He sighed,kissing her sweetly on the lips,and holding her closely.He spoke softly,"I only did it because you wouldn't listen...and stopped because I cared about you."
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Diva shook her head, trying to get her frayed emotions under control. "You're a bastard, you don't love me."
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:28 pm

He kissed her passionately,holding her as close as possible,and massaging her breasts.If only the girl knew the truth?
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:37 pm

Despite herself, Diva felt her skin heat up at the gently carresses. She shook her head, struggling weakly in his arms. "No...Tai..."
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:40 pm

He didn't release,sliding his toungue in,and french kissing her,caressing her breasts softly.He held her closely as he did,deepening the kiss.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:41 pm

Diva stiffled a small moan, jerking her head away. "Let me go, please..."
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:44 pm

He haad a frown on his face,using his toungue to intertwine hers,seducing her into submission,and massaging her breasts---making them feel good.He muttered under the kiss,"Why can't we?"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:46 pm

Diva pulled back from the kiss yet again, not wanting any more. Her face was flushed, her eyes glassy and weary. "...If I do, do you promise to leave me and the girls alone?"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:48 pm

He sighed,looking at her like she was crazy.He spoke softly,"All I want is you,nobody else....but fine."
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:49 pm

Diva laid back on the bed, trying to free herself from the pants. "Untie me, I won't try to run."
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:50 pm

He trusted her,the vines releasing her,and him transforming back into his human form.He smiled,speaking kindly to her,"Lets do this.."
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:52 pm

Diva bit her lip hard as he thrust into her. She raised her legs, wrapping them tightly around his hips. "Shut up and fuck me." She hissed, her arms slipped around his neck, and yanking him down into a rough kiss.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:55 pm

He laid ontop of her,thrusting hard into her,and kissing her roughly through it,making it into a french kiss immediately.He intertwined their toungues,stroking her's with his.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:29 am

Diva's legs tightened around Taimoshi, his heel pressing into his bottom to drive him deeper into her. She dug her slender fingers into his dark hair, stroking her tongue back against his.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:57 am

He moved his hips with hers,pressing tightly on her breasts,squeezing them.He thrusted faster,and harder,stroking his toungue against hers;sort of playfully.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:05 am

Diva moaned seductively into his ear, arching her back so her breasts would be pressed fully into his hands. She nippled on his ear, her hips buckling up to meet every one of his movements with thrusts of her own.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:10 am

He thrusted harder than ever,his hips moving with each thrust,and his 'member' extended into her pussy,poking at the womb.He licked her ear,nibbling on it as well.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:16 am

Diva jerk her head away from him. The nipples had sent a strange sensation shooting down her spin. "I hate you." She hissed, letting herself take him deeper into her.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:19 am

He began to tease her nipples,him kissing down her neck,and him close to his climax inside her.He squeezed her nipples lightly,trying to give her as much pleasure as possible.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:23 am

Despite how feelings towards Taimoshi, she felt the pleasure build quickly in her stomach and loins. She bit her bottom lip to keep from moaning, her hans fisting into his hair. She came with a small crying, her body trembling.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:27 am

He suddenly cummed out inside her pussy,filling it pretty well,and his 'member' sliding out of her pussy.He still squeezed her nipples lightly,letting the pleasure fill her up.He then slid his 'member' into her ass,him not done,and thrusted with great force.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next