School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:32 am

Phoenix skidded a couple feet and blinked, looking between both. Mika glided down and tugged at Elathons arm with its paws, its scales soft and warm before it flitted back up and lazily flew around Mayflowers head, grinning the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:35 am

Mayflower walks up to Phoenix gracefully, now showing how tall she is. Stooping down slightly she says, in just above a whisper, "he has a... friend now?" Elathon meanwhile has regained his feet and is dusting himself off, staying a slight distance away.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:47 am

Phoenix looked to her and blinked, tilting her head back a bit, but nodded and bowed her head slightly to her. "If accepted" She stated absently. The white dragon whined and landed on the vampires shoulder, pawing at Mayflower contently before Mika hopped away onto Elathon's shoulder
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:49 am

Mayflower laughs again, jumping over to ELathon where she puts a hand on his other shoulder, "don't worry, it'll be alright some time." Then with a laugh she dissappears, leaving Elathon stood dumbly rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:57 am

Phoenix tilted her head, unable to help a smile while Mika squeaked and flicked her tail to the side happily.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:08 am

Elathon shrugs, "Well seven words, that's a record." Then he turns to Phoenix, "now... I have no idea what to do."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:24 am

Phoenix chuckled and shrugged, looking to Mika. "Wind guardian has taken a liking to you" She stated softly, the white dragon squeaking in response.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:53 pm

Elathon laughs, shrugging slightly and looking up at the dragon with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Mika looked back, milk white eyes stared back with a spark of young excitement. No pupils shown except for a slightly darker white tinted center as she fluttered her wings.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Elathon holds his hand up to see if the dragon would move to it, curious at this creature. He looks back at Phoenix with questioning eyes.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:00 am

Phoenix smiled to him and simply watched as Mika hopped up and pawed at his hand, the white scales set to his palm before she leaped on top of his head and squeaked, stretching then folding the leathery, transparent wings.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:36 pm

Elathon carefully looks up at the dragon perched on his head. Laughing slightly, a musical tone entering his voice making it sound more like his mothers.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:45 am

Phoenix smiled at the tone and set her hands behind her head. Mika squawked excitedly and curled up, her tail twitching as she gave a fanged grin to Phoenix. The half vampire simply smiled wider and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:25 pm

Elathon grins, "I'm guessing, err... was it a she? Isn't going to be moving for a while now." He sighs slightly, feeling lightly ridiculous with a dragon on his head.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:01 am

Phoenix smiled a bit shyly. "You can move her...pet her scales on the right side of her neck and she'll fall limp" Phoenix offered and chuckled, folding her arms.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:41 pm

Elathon reaches up to do this, and when the dragon falls limp, he passes her back to Phoenix, still chuckling slightly. "Well, aren't they weird."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:29 pm

She smiled and took the dragon, who was squeaking confusedly and cradled her in one arm, thinking. She looked back to him and smiled. "Guess they are sometimes~" She stated and rubbed her head.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:15 pm

"Yeah, some I've heard of take pleasure only in destruction, this one however," he reaches out and scrathes Mika's chin
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:37 pm

Phoenix smiled and nodded, looking to Mika as she made a loud thrumming sound, her paws twitching before she hugged his hand limply. "I know eight dragons...they all don't specialize in destruction...all elemental guardians" She replied, chuckling at Mika.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:45 pm

"Heh, guardians of nature can still be destructive..." Elathon says before trailing off, looking at his feet. "But I know what you're saying" He shrugs slowly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:39 pm

Phoenix nodded, understanding then shifted and held Mika out to him. "Um...if you want, Azure showed me a place that not a lot of beings know about, not even spirits" She said and smiled to him, rubbing the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:54 pm

"Hmm, it would be good to maybe get out of earshot of them." Elathon sighs, looking at the forest, "I guess I have nothing better to do either. Lead the way." He grins broadly
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:18 pm

She laughed lightly in response and nodded, Mika curling up on his arm with a vibrating purr. Phoenix smiled to her then turning lightly, slipping in between a thicker area of trees elegantly before continuing in a light pattern through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:03 am

Elathon follows seeming to glide through the forest, the trees dipping slightly as he passes.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:46 pm

Phoenix traveled much the same way. From being surrounded by the guardians of elements, it was natural. Mika slept peacefully now, tail flicking happily and causing a warm breeze to run through the trees as Phoenix walked on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)
Page 12 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Forest-
Jump to: