School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Massacre of the Mind (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:36 pm

'Elathon you did it.' Nyght's voice spoke. Armagedon never heard anything Nyght has said since he reached the Final stage of Nyght/Armagedon's vampirism.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:40 pm

Elathon sighes in his mind, forgetting his body he strives to draw Nyght's mind to the fore, "You're going to have to help me with this, and if you get back out there, tend to my body, it's in a bit of a mess," he says tiredly, he doesn't know wether Armagedon has stopped the brutal onslaught or not, but he sticks stubbornly to helping Nyght.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:49 pm

'you need the apocalyse, elathon' nyght said. Nyght took over Armagedon's arm and got a sterling silver stone from his pocket. 'the stone is the apocalyse. you need to say Kurinigu como sokyoku to get Armagedon weak enough for me to take over and get you healed.'
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:49 am

"Ku..ri..nigu co..mo so..kyo..ku.. right I think I've got that now" Elathon says, withdrwaing the touch of his mind and, lunging forward to snatch the stone.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:21 pm

Armagedon Growled as he couldn't move the arm that held that stone. "Skuiyo." I said sharply and lightning surrounded him, repeling anything that tried to get to him. But he was too late, the stone was missing from his hand.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Elathon laughs, "Kurinigu como sokyoku," he says laughing slightly, but falling back to the ground. "If this doesn't work..."
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Armagedon's lightning barrier disappeared as he collapsed to the ground. Nyght took over and returned to his normal form. "Thank you, Elathon." He said breathing heavily, Still on his knees.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:37 pm

"I... said... I would..." Elathon groans, his gnarled skin returning to a more human look, his skin completely shredded with scars, but someway his clothes are intact. He sighs "I said I'd help."
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:10 pm

"hold still." Nyght instructed as he ran over and began to heal Elathon's wounds. "Why would you help someone like me is my question." Nyght asked softly still treating his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:02 am

"Why? Why not?" Elathon says then coughs lightly, "none are beyond hope in my mind, also it was easier to help you, then let you get somewhere populated and have to help lots of people" He grins slightly as this dawns on him.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:50 pm

Nyght lightly smiled. He looked around frantic, "Where is the Apocalypse?" He asked still looking for it. He left the matter to finish healing Elathon's wounds. "I guess so" he and sat back crossing his legs. "But Armagedon is not done just worn out, he will come back." Nyght said quietly. He had is own wounds from his internal fight with armagedon but didn't bother with them.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Elathon laughs, as Nyght searches for the stone, which he is still clutching, prying his fingers from its surface, "This would be what you are looking for," then he pauses for a moment, "You'll need it, but hopefully, we have shown this Armagedon something to think about, at least for a while."
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:54 pm

Nyght lightly retrieved the silvery stone. "yeah he won't be back for another 6 years." Nyght said cheerfully. He leaned forward and lightly hugged Elathon as a sign of thanks. He quickly let go and sat back again looking away. He lifted his sleeve to reveal his arm covered in his own blood from multiple deep wounds along his arm.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:58 pm

Elathon sighs as he sees the wounds, "Never forget yourself," he struggles to his feet, "6 years? well then I have time to sleep then" He grins broadly, before starting to hobble into the forest.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Nyght shook his head and helped Elathon up "I can heal myself later, I'll be fine." He spoke quietly, he knew it was a lie, in his blood, in his body were small fragments of glass that tore it his insides. He left the glass take effect and his tensed. He trained himself to block out pain but he could not block this out. He stopped, collapsed and coughed up blood, in the blood were some broken glass pieces.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Elathon laughs gruffly, "Hum, even though people can be islands, they need bridges," He kneels down, offering to help Nyght stand this time.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:17 pm

Nyght lightly took his hand and stood, He held his other sleeve to his mouth and wiped away the blood. "Yeah but some people don't choose to be an island, but instead they wish to be a bridge." Nyght said. He ran his left hand over the demonic claw marks and glanced over at Elathon.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:26 pm

Elathon laughs again, "and then some, some like your friend in there" he points at Nyght's forehead, "they just want to wash it all away. Unfortunately, there are to many of those kinds of people in this world."
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:54 pm

Nyght nodded. "He never liked anyone, not even me the one that is cursed forever to keep him under control." he said, his hands pressing softly against the sides of his head. "but sadly enough it is true, some people rather think of their own problems then to help others overcome their own and return the favor." he said removing his hands and placing them at his sides.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:01 pm

"I was talking of far worse then not caring" ELathon says, a slight dark hint entering his voice, "But the sun shines upon this day! Talk such as this should go behind closed doors, where it's evil shall never be felt!"
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Nyght watched Elathon, "Armagedon is far worse then you think, he only used a small part of his strength today." He spoke softly, and looked around himself. He stepped to his left and followed his memory through the dense trees.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:08 pm

Elathon laughs, "You only guess at what I think, it is a mistake brought about by shreds of humanity." He follows Nyght, "I presume much, but the minds of others are cloesd to me, and that is how it should be."
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:14 pm

"All i am is a mere human, without the Apocalyse I would not be able to hold Armagedon in. I have nothing special about me. just normal, weak compared to everyone else." Nyght said, stopping and turned to look at Elathon.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:20 pm

Elathon stops and pinches the bridge of his nose, "therein lies your strength, humanity is a wonderful thing, I have seen enough to know that, the foolish bravery, the dead set will, powerful enough to overcome almost anything." Elathon looks up staring at Nyght
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Nyght stared back with unwavering dark eyes. He broke the eye contact between the two and turned back around. He began to walk away, but slower then last time. Nyght was deep in thought like he usually was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massacre of the Mind (open to all)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next