School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:08 am

Xanfara seemed to only barely listen, but she heard everything he said. She didn't react to his roar for a bit, she just laughed after a second then turned on him, stabbing at him in lightning speed, a spike barreling from the ground to impale his shoulder into the rock wall. She herself appearing in his face a second later. "Don't.Order.Me" She hissed, forked tongue snapping. The slitted eyes an odd amused tint. "I know exactly who you are boy, I watched while you were born" She growled a bit, feral and deep then smiled. "I control the gates of hell and who goe sthrough them...the devil cowers when I get up..." She growled again, looking over him. "Tell me..Lycan...where will you go if I 'stand aside' hm?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:19 am

"Twisted progeny of a great beast." Lycan grins, thick black blood seeping from his blood, his right eye having turned draconic once more. "Or... are they descended from you as well? The devil of whom you speak is a coward and a weakling. Now, to answer your question." A snarl crosses his face, "if you stand aside Lycan will go where ever he may wish, his twisted half-guilt we gnaw at him, holding him for his hunger for many years, but if you stand in my way. I shall take up my throne upon high."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:20 pm

Xanfara laughed at him, grinning. "You have no throne unless you tear through and kill me..." She sneered, glancing over her black pulsating spike. Her tail twitched and she smirked. "My host will follow Lycan....because of her damned father cursing her blank memories...if you want to be free, find him and kill him...and then I can separate you from Lycan with my bare claws..." She hissed at him then, pausing her thoughts as she thought and sighed. Every step she took seemed to char the ground where she stood. She looked back to him, fiery eyes flashing. "Do me a favor...and I'll 'stand aside'..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:27 pm

"I need help from nobody!" Lycan roars, a single red wing unfolding from his shoulder, dislodging the spike. "You wish to test me fully?" He says in a quieter hiss. At the shoulder of the wing sable seeps into the crimson.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:35 pm

"Do you want to test a quarter of me?" she hissed back, opening both of her own jet black wings. Crimson lines spider-webbing through the black velvet. Her eyes back to deadly calm and her hands twitched. "I can just leave you alone for one thing...or are you going to be impatient with me...?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:39 pm

A flicker crossed both of Lycan's eyes, a grin forming across his face. "If you're so powerful, why not free your host?" He laughs, quite at ease, "or has my power dropped in the generations it took to create you? Now do you comprehend the seals and bindings I contend with? Your offer of freedom both delights and terrifies the human..." he says the word with a weird tone, as if he is laughing at the suggestion, "part of me."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Xanfara chuckled again and her claws twitched. "I'm keeping my host...its fun to torture her....I can free her at any second I want...." She grinned darkly, standing in front of him. "You know nothing, my life stretches far beyond yours and past lives...every choice I make is what I want and Nothing ELSE" She growled the last part deeply, the wall behind him cracking with a ear shattering snap.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:50 am

"So when one little insignificant fly, as you seem to think I am, stands in your way, you start throwing toys from the buggy? Just because your life spans eternities does not mean you don't have a beginning and an end." Lycan says calmly. "I'm glad you deny the suspicion that you're one of my descendants, a spoilt brat like you; you don't deserve my legacy."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:15 pm

Xanfara rolled her eyes and smiled, chuckling quietly. "You are still a child to me....a toddler...if you want to continue everything as in a torture, then go ahead....you have no legacy, you are the spoiled brat..." She paused and grinned before the tip of her claw clipped his forehead. "Phoenix is stuck to you....her pain is yours and yours is hers...death isn't on the list....go ahead..." She smirked then vanished, Phoenix taking her place and leaning against a tree dizzily.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Lycan simply walks up to Phoenix, "pah, my pain is my own." He places his hand on her forehead, pushing gently to disrupt her balance before turning and continuing on his way.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:25 pm

Phoenix brushed his hand aside and coughed, watching after him and shivered. The wound in his shoulder felt like she had the same herself. She muttered after him then turned around, disappearing off to the house where Xanfara had transported Elathon.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Elathon's eye creaks open, finding himself on the floor of a small building, with a groan he lifts himself into a sitting position and looking around.

Lycan resumes his stride through the forest as though nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:38 pm

Phoenix walked inside slowly, her leg stiff to keep from limping and she looked to him, eyes dull. She had made sure to heal him completely, but hurt now herself in different ways. She walked over to him anyway slowly.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:00 pm

"So I'm guessing this shows what you wanted, not what... they wanted?" Elathon says rubbing his chest slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Phoenix gave him a confused look for a second. "I don't want any of this....I want to know whats going on..." She said quietly and looked down, shifting to look at him again after a minute. "...are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:40 am

Elathon sighs, "who doesn't, there are those who pretend to know it all, but they're just hiding greater knowledge of their own ignorance. And I feel ok, just slightly foolish, fools rush in were the wise fear to tread and all that."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:07 pm

Phoenix vaguely listened and sighed. She shivered slightly, looking paler then usual. "Would....you like somewhere to rest...?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:32 am

"That's probably best," Elathon sighs, looking at his legs, "it's been a fair while since I got hit that hard...."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:48 pm

She nodded a bit and rubbed her head and sighed then held out a hand to him. "There's...a bed in the back room...."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Elathon nods, then puts his hands on the floor, lifting him self stiffly into a crouching position, then he carefully stands, swaying slightly and almost losing his balance.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:57 pm

Phoenix's lip twitched and she put her hands to his shoulders, steadying him and sighed. She looked down, keeping a hand on his shoulder then waved her hand, lightly transporting to the room, the bed next to him. Looking at him carefully, making sure he wasn't going to collapse before slowly releasing her grip on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:04 pm

"Err... thanks" ELathon grins, looking sheepish again. He sits on the edge of the bed and sighs, although through slight relief this time.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:28 pm

She seemed to calm and just softly nodded to him. Thinking again, she shifted back and sat on the floor coughing quietly then looked to him again. "Do you....need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:00 pm

ELathon had already led back, staring at the room, "No... I'm alright" he yawns.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:03 pm

She nodded again and set her head back against the wall, staring at the floor and sighed quietly, setting a hand against her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next