School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Elathon

Elathon

Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:14 pm

Lycan's eyes snap open, still yellow and slitted, they dart around the room before fixing on Phoenix, "where am I?" he growls demandingly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:28 pm

Phoenix glanced to him slightly, own hazel eyes seeming to lose color by the second for an unknown reason. "In the forest....my old home..." She said in just above a whisper, looking away again.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:04 pm

Lycan's eyes flick back to brown, the pupils wide, wracked with pain, "you're not one for quitting." He coughs, to weak to lift himself up he just lies there. "I can see it in your eyes, you know the cost of resisting deep desires." His laugh is hoarse and raspy, as though it comes from beyond the grave.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:03 pm

She faked a smile as she listened and shook her head, straightening her back as she stood. "Its for another reason, I promise..." She said, walking past the bed to a counter where she picked up a cup and some water, picking up some berries known only to dragons and walked back over, head bowed down.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Lycan drinks the water, gulping it down quickly, then he picks up one of the berries, "you try to heal me as if I am a dragon." He sighs, "my problem is that the dragon part is getting to strong. I need human food, or something far more potent."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:01 am

Phoenix mumbled and folded her arms, coughing to clear her throat. "The berries are there to help calm it....a friend I guess of mine is bringing some food from the school..." She stated quietly, staying standing in her spot by the bed. She meant one of the guardians had taken a human form really and was bringing what she said.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:30 pm

Lycan scoffs, "calm, he hasn't been calm since I was created," he sniffs the berry. Putting it in his mouth he ches thoughtfully, before spitting it out. "This won't help," suddenly he grunts, then collecting himself, "do you have... urgh... anything else? Even just water?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:12 pm

Phoenix shrugged absently then tilted her head, shifting then walked back over to her counter, getting another glass of water and a plate of different food that the school didn't have, setting them by him before waking over to the window, just watching outside wordlessly.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:44 pm

Lycan warily eats and drinks, before quietly lying back, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:54 pm

Phoenix glanced to him after a bit, mumbling then coughing harshly and leaning over slightly, a hand pressed to her stomach. Seeming to force herself to stop a second later, she shook her head and growled, suddenly bowing low to him and shifting out the door, still in view and sat on the floor, head on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:25 pm

Lycan simply scoffs at Phoenix's actions, cursing his weakness. Why should he be forced to stay here like an invalid? He pushes himself back up to a sitting position gritting his teeth at the pain. After a great exertion he manages to stand. He staggers towards the door, slamming it open he stands, in the threshold looking around, holding himself proud in the small house.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Phoenix looked back to him, an odd look then mumbled as she stood again, not stopping him and speaking quietly. "Do what you want...I take my job and help you whether you like it or not...." Her eyes were a bloody red at the moment, and something was pushing against her presence like crushing plates of metal and a stick in between. Almost exactly like his dragon, but she had that, she considered herself weaker and probably was, and something else that wanted out with a passion. "I understand why you don't want my help....that you don't want any help...but I seem to also be bothered by that....but what do you care? You probably even think I'm just trying to make you feel something....don't dare think I am...just know....that you won't be rid of me...and sadly, I can't die...." She finished with a shivery growl then turned and slipped out.

A demon crashed against her mind like angry waves in spare seconds, shrilly hissing and roaring at her. Mental and physical pain that a pair of dragons would find cruel ripped at her like she was a piece of damp paper. It was her job to help him, just walking out of vision caused her mind to try and torment her. She had no choice, and she truly didn't want him to feel bad or angry at her. More? Old memories tried to break into her senses, trying and failing horribly, crying out their exertion.

His appeal to her, or just his actions, didn't matter to her herself, but she, with help of the damned presence within, made it hurt when it wouldn't have meant anything to her. She expected nothing from him, no matter what she did. And she ran this through her head, beating it into the half dragon skull of hers. A second later she convulsed and struck her hand out, leaning against a tree and wiping blood from her lips, cursing at herself, her force, and the demon as her vision turned to black dots dancing in front of her eyes, and a pair of hellfire eyes with a malicious grin etched into her mind as it tore at her.

((OOC: sorry! @.@ I've been feeling bad...and my state now kinda forced me to write a lot...I just also want to keep this thread going T.T))
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:31 am

Lycan scoffs again, before realising he wasn't wearing anything, his disguise required him to blend in with humans, and even though he wouldn't feel ashamed, if anyone saw him it would attract the wrong kind of attention. Looking around he could find nothing for his stature, so had to resort to wrapping a large blanket around him like a cloak, binding it at the top with the tip of a knife, which he broke to the purpose. Once he was ready he left the building looking around, not seeing details he chose his direction and set off, pacing through the forest, feeling the heavy warmth of the blanket around his shoulders.

(ooc: that's ok, sometimes you just get carried away)
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:47 pm

Elathon looks down on Phoenix, a strange felling overcoming him again, as if she were a glade that was being torn apart by the machinations of mankind. In a commanding voice he utters "I shall not see trespass such as this any where within my realm, begone demon," although he didn't know the true nature of Phoenix's strife, "by my will you are not welcome here!" He spoke the words clearly, as though he was making sure not to make a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:53 pm

She lay crumpled to the ground, knees pulled up to her chest and hands pressed to her chest. Labored breathing racking her and she winced as a transparent form appeared over her. Dark dragonic wings shadowing the ground and a woman looking up at him. White skin, see through gave off an ice cold rush. Hellfire bent eyes glowed, slitted pupils looking up at him with a growing amusement. She gave him a fanged grin then let off a silent hiss before disappearing. Phoenix freezing then letting out a yelp before her head rolled and her limbs slumped from tensed. A slightly cracked voice uttering Lycan's name, then Elathons in a softer, almost apologetic tone.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:37 am

Elathon sighs, he hadn't really known what he was doing, and he didn't want to know why his name had been spoken here, but he drops to the ground to make sure Phoenix is "all right."

Lycan stops short, sniffing the air, though it doesn't help him in this form, something had just happened, he was sure of that, some power had been called forth, however, it wasn't anything to interest him, so he carries on his way.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:49 am

Unneeded feeling, feh. The demon's presence slowly disappeared back inside her and she shuddered. Slightly diluted red eyes opened and she coughed. Seeing Elathon, she paused then winced, starting to force herself to sit up, hands quivering as they set behind her on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:54 am

Elathon stands before Phoenix, looking down at her. "Do you wish to explain the situation?" he says his voice has a slightly harsh tone at it's edges, but when he crouches down, a reassuring smile is upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:58 am

She paused at his tone, focusing on him dizzily then gave a brief confused look at his smile. She shook her head, trying to clear it then rubbed her head. "...complicated..." was the only thing she uttered after a bit, holding an arm around her stomach. She trusted him oddly, but wondered if he would be angry that she had a forced connection to help Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:02 am

Elathon sighs, "when isn't it complicated? Now, you said..." he pauses slightly, "two names before, why?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:41 am

Her lip twitched and she sighed, looking back up at him and shifted, putting her hand to the side of a tree to hold herself up gently. "Yours...simply...because I felt you there....and...you helped me..." She shifted and coughed again, hanging her head slowly. "The other being Lycan...he was he earlier...."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:45 am

Elathon bursts to his feet, "what has he done now?" He growls, looking around before fixing his eyes on a single point, tensed, ready t pounce.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:01 am

She twitched at the movement and sighed. Looking to him as she stood slowly, her legs partially shaking and she coughed. "He didn't...do anything....somebody....has made it....to where I have to help him....I don't know who...."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:10 am

Elathon looks down, thinking, "such cruelty," he sighes again, "so you need to help him, or... that happens again?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:13 am

Phoenix hesitated and shrugged, giving off a confused look at herself, and an almost anger directed the same way. "I'm guessing....the demon, no, though...she just took advantage of my pain....and tried to get out..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next