School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kobe's alone time^_^(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kobe

kobe

kobe's alone time^_^(open) Empty
PostSubject: kobe's alone time^_^(open)   kobe's alone time^_^(open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 pm

*walks in sighing*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: kobe's alone time^_^(open)   kobe's alone time^_^(open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:24 am

Darcy sat high in her tree, testing her powers out, she checked her book and kicked the trunk "There has to be another way"
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: kobe's alone time^_^(open)   kobe's alone time^_^(open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:37 pm

*plays with one of my powers which is fire manip nad i make a fire ball in my hand*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: kobe's alone time^_^(open)   kobe's alone time^_^(open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:51 am

Darcy froze the water in her water bottle and played her favourite game, how many pieces can i get it to shatter into. Her book lay forgotten beside her, almost slipping out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: kobe's alone time^_^(open)   kobe's alone time^_^(open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:32 am

Bourny caught the book as it fell he smiled looking at Kobe "Don't burn ya hand" he smirked as he tossed the book up to Darcy
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: kobe's alone time^_^(open)   kobe's alone time^_^(open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:43 pm

"not a chance boy......"flickers behind him and smiles
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: kobe's alone time^_^(open)   kobe's alone time^_^(open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Bourny sighed "Boy?" he grinned "Man I've had coats older than you" he shrugged "And your little appearing behind people, is pretty old" he laughed cockily
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: kobe's alone time^_^(open)   kobe's alone time^_^(open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:50 pm

heh i bet im way older than u anyway.......
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: kobe's alone time^_^(open)   kobe's alone time^_^(open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Bourny smiled "Wouldn't count on it" he brushed his hair back and looked at his his eyes flashed over solid black "I'm a demon as well as you"
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: kobe's alone time^_^(open)   kobe's alone time^_^(open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:05 pm

im also a beast master and an angel
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: kobe's alone time^_^(open)   kobe's alone time^_^(open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Bourny raised an eyebrow "Half angel half demon," he smiled "Your lungs must fight each other for the oxygen"
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: kobe's alone time^_^(open)   kobe's alone time^_^(open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:02 pm

nope./......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kobe's alone time^_^(open)   kobe's alone time^_^(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kobe's alone time^_^(open)
Page 1 of 1