School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kouta's Dorm Suite.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:03 pm

"Never..?"He thought to himself,sighing on the inside.He looked like his old cheery-self,but wasn't on the inside.His thoughts were hidden,not even Darcy able to read them.At the sentence 'Still..I know what you two do.',Jason had a sense of Stalker-like traits in Kouta,groaning.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Kouta laughed, "I've never followed you, Darcy just had a certain... glow, at times."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Darcy smiled "When do i glow" she said looking at herself in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:08 pm

"Right.."He said backing away slowly,and looking outside the door.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:12 pm

Kouta appeared Behind Jason, placing his hand on his back, "Seriously, relax."
Back to top Go down
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:13 pm

Jason was really freaked out now,him jumping,and landing next to Darcy."Is he always like that...?"He asked Darcy.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Kouta laughed, "Sorry, im a lil faster then most, but seriously, calm down." Kouta smiled, holding up Jason's glove, "Cmon, ill show you the true me, just touch my forehead."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Darcy frowned "like what, thats just Kouta-kun"
Back to top Go down
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:16 pm

"You sure...?You know I could really hurt you,but also take a piece of your powers."He said,shrugging,and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:18 pm

Darcy almost grabbed jason's arm away, "No, don't"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:19 pm

"My powers, will be forced out of your body, you are not of Hiroke Blood, and besides, if you can hurt me, ill recognize you as very powerful... for a human... thing" Kouta smiled. he placed a hand on Darcy, "No, im allowing him."
Back to top Go down
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:21 pm

" 'For a human..thing' Is that a compliment?"He asked,chuckling."No maybe Darcy-chan's right.."
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:23 pm

"Your smell, traces of human, but it's altered," Kouta smiled, "And im giving permission, i'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:24 pm

"Well done, you just noticed" she crossed her arms "Dont be an idiot, he has made me pass out twice"
Back to top Go down
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:25 pm

He sighed,looking at his bare hand."And...I'll make sure there's no third time.."He said,smiling at Darcy.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:27 pm

"Dont you know who're you talking yo?" Kouta grinned, "How many times have i saved your ass, exchanging my own body?" he laughed, "Im fairly strong, so i'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Darcy frowned "Yes when i was eight, ten and twelve" she grabbed Jason's arm "No" she said before passing out.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:29 pm

"God damnit..." Kouta said, catching Darcy, Placing her on his bed, "Now we can speak..." he said, turning to jason.
Back to top Go down
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:56 pm

"What'd you want to talk about.."He asked,looking at Kouta,and then at Darcy.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:02 pm

"you, i dont like how you use your powers on her..." Kouta said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:05 pm

"It's not like I did it to puposely hurt her.."He said,sighing,and glaring at him."The first time,I just wanted to show her my powers...not to hurt her."He groaned,looking at Darcy."The other time was when she first got her uncontrolled power...I did it to stop her from hurting other people,or herself."He said,his head held down.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Darcy curled up on Kouta's bed, Jason's touch had knocked her out again. She dreamed of her and Kouta's shared past.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:07 pm

"I understand the second reason, but the first reason, very immature..." Kouta said, glaring daggers at Jason, "If i were there... you woulda been killed..." Kouta said harshly.
Back to top Go down
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:11 pm

"Don't pestor me on the past...I've had enough bad memories,and don't need this to go on the list of the times people threaten me."He said,sitting down next to Darcy,rubbing her head.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:12 pm

Darcy woke up and groaned "Im gonna start wearing gloves" she said cradling her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kouta's Dorm Suite.
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next