School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kouta's Dorm Suite.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
kouta

kouta

Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:16 pm

Kouta smiled, "How you feel hun?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:19 pm

"Sorry Darcy.."He said,his head still facing the ground.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Darcy groaned "Well take a headache, magnify it tenfold and then whack yourself over the head with a mallet" she smiled weakly "Then you'll know how i feel"
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:25 pm

Kouta grabbed Jason's hand, letting him look into his soul as the power was being transmitted. Jason could see a Powerfull demon, killing thousands, destroying cities, virtually indestructable, but as he looked deeper, he could see a kind man, caring for a small child, Baby Darcy" Kouta let go, "Now you know who i am..." he said, only slightly phased by the contact.
Back to top Go down
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:27 pm

He sighed,looking at Kouta,and groaning a bit."I saw more than just memories Kouta.."He said,groaning.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Darcy stood up "Kouta, are you okay" she asked worried
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:29 pm

"I know, i let you see them, Basicaly im not a monster... not anymore at least, so relax some, and i suggest you let go of the very small ammount of my power you have, before it kills you..." Kouta turned to Darcy, "Im perfectly fine hun"
Back to top Go down
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:31 pm

"You're not listening Kouta.."He said,sitting down,turning his head towards Darcy."I saw...a more recent memorie towards the end of my visions."He said,sighing.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:33 pm

"And what was that? what we were doing before you came in? what i said to her?" Kouta looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Darcy stood up "What, he told me how he felt about me, I said nothing" she said curling her fists and went to walk out of the door.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:36 pm

Kouta caught Darcy by the back of her shirt, pulling her back in, "Dont leave just yet."
Back to top Go down
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:37 pm

"Darcy...how do you feel towards him?"He asked,looking towards her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:38 pm

Darcy looked at him then down at the floor "I don't know" she said walking out.
Back to top Go down
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:41 pm

He chased after her,grabbing her arm with his glove-covered hand."Wait!"He shouted,wanting her to come over here.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:42 pm

Kouta caught Darcy again, dragging her back into the room, "Listen kid, you have her, im not gonna interfere with that, you twomay be happy together, i dont know, just enjoy and treasure each other as long as it lasts."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Darcy shook her head "Talk with Kouta, he will clear everything for you" she said kissing him on the cheek, Darcy looked at Kouta "Ill talk to you later"
Back to top Go down
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:46 pm

"Okay..?"He shrugged,kissing her back,and looking at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:46 pm

Kouta picked up Darcy, holding her there, "You need to be here too."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:47 pm

Darcy growled and struggled away "For once Kouta, let me make my own decisions"
Back to top Go down
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:48 pm

"Tell me the history between you two..?"He asked,raising an eyebrow suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Kouta set Darcy down, "Calm yourself" he said softly. "Ok, i wil tell you" Kouta said turning towards Jason.
Back to top Go down
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:52 pm

He smiled,finally going to learn about their relationship."Hmmm..?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:53 pm

"He raised me!" she yelled "Happy now" she said sitting against a wall
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:04 pm

"16 years ago, the Willows and Hiroke's were at war, My family being corrupted by their strength. It was the end of the war, Willows losing terribly. Darcy's parents came to me, with her, asking me to take her to a safe place, I took her as my own, raising and protecting her. As time went on i started to care for her, watching her grow, and her love for me, is the same love a child has for a parent."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:08 pm

Darcy looked away, she did love him but differently she stood up "Uh gotta go" she said and ran down the corridor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's Dorm Suite.   Kouta's Dorm Suite. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kouta's Dorm Suite.
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next