School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Class in chaos (open)

Go down 
+2
Jason Mystery
Darcy Willows.
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kouta

kouta

Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:03 pm

A piece of paper, stuck into the board, it was a normal sheel of paper, but it stuck like a blade into the board, It had Kouta's name on it.

Last edited by kouta on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:03 pm

Darcy took out her pen and wrote one sentence:

I am Darcy Willows, pureblood vampire and I dont remember much about my past she wrote in her neat handwriting "Simple" she pronounced
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:04 pm

Kouta's note wrote, "Kouta Hiroke... most likley killed your family... psychopathic killer.
Back to top Go down
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:08 pm

Jason took out a pen & piece of paper writing, " I'm Jason Mystery,a Born Mutant,and someone that has suffered a terrible childhood."
Back to top Go down
Soiree

Soiree

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:10 pm

"Oh?", said Soiree amused in a way. He got off the chair and took the note from the board. Reading it as he held the blade-like sheet."Nice, Kouta Hiroke. But please next time don't do that again.", he said calmly with a sly grin. He sat back down looking at the students. Who it seemed they were about done.

"Alright once you're done bring it up to me on my desk unlike mister Kouta here.", the students began to chuckle a bit from Kouta's disturbance didn't bother this new teacher at all.

Last edited by Soiree on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jason Mystery

Jason Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:11 pm

Jason walked up with the paper,placing it down on the Teacher's desk,and went back to his desk.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:12 pm

Darcy grabbed her piece of paper and shoved it on the teachers desk and walked to her desk, promptly freezing the guy on the front desk who tried to look up her skirt.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:16 pm

"Do not speak down on me... you may get killed, by one... much older then you..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:18 pm

Darcy shot Kouta a warning look "Don't bother" she scowled
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:20 pm

Kouta smiled, "Cmon teacher, you and me, i can see that bloodlust deep in your soul..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:22 pm

Darcy rested a hand on her staff, ready to stop any type of violence "Kouta-kun"
Back to top Go down
Soiree

Soiree

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:24 pm

Ignoring Kouta was truely easy. "Oh my, we have work to do.", Soiree stood up after scanning through everyone's papers quickly. "Well class. As you know this class is called Sociology. And here's the reason why. If you want to get the hell out of here and into the human world then passing my class is what's need to be done. o far almost everyone as failed it.", Soiree then yawned. "So if you think you're ready to settle this class then stay otherwise get the hell out.", he said calmly while grinning a bit. Slowly sitting on his desk with one foot over the other.

A student left. Then another and so on so forth more students left. Up to a few were left. Jason Mystery, Darcy Willows, and Kouta. Then there was the frozen kid who Darcy froze who might as well be unconscious to know what's going on. "Heh, so only you three remain eh?", he said sitting there with his small smile. Uncaring if Kouta would try to hurt him or kill him. It would be invalid. "So please everyone settle down right now."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:26 pm

Darcy smirked and unfroze the kid "Alastair if you ever try to look up my skirt again, i will make the ice a permanent fixture" she said as he ran out. She put her elbows on the table "And sir, you ain't getting rid of me"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:39 pm

Kouta smiled, "Good, you keep calm, take control, keep a cool head" Kouta stood, leant in the back wall, "Im not a student..."
Back to top Go down
Soiree

Soiree

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:43 pm

"Is that so? Then why are you here?", he asked Kouta. His eyes slowly closing halfway. Eying Kouta like a hawk. His small grin had not gone away either. And Soiree kept sitting there like nothing was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:45 pm

"I am over 200 years old, Guardian of little Darcy" Kouta smiled.
Back to top Go down
Soiree

Soiree

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:48 pm

"Oh, really now. Well I guess I can take that as an exception.", His eyes wondered off into the ceiling in a pondering state of expression. "Well as a guardian I guess it's nothing mentioned in the school rules I suppose. It's been thousands of years since I've seen a guardian though.", he looked back at Kouta and smiled. "So it's just two people and one side liner."
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:51 pm

Kouta laughed, "I mean guardian as parental figure, but yes, i do protect her from, quite frequent, attacks. Kouta quickly looked at the window, "Like the one that is about to come.... now" Kouta said, as a slender man walked through the door.
Back to top Go down
Soiree

Soiree

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:57 pm

His smile went away as he saw the slender man walk into the door. "Who are you?", he asked directly and seriously.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:09 pm

"A new student~" He said slyly.

Kouta looked at the guy, who was peering over at Darcy.

Kouta looked at the teacher, giving him the, "Kill him" look.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Darcy looked at Kouta "Do i look little" she said scowling and standing up, placing her hands on her hips. Her eyes widened as she felt another presence, this one was different. Her hand instinctively hovered over the staff that was retracted and in its holster on her leg. She turned and looked. she waved her hand to Kouta

"No leave it" she said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:52 pm

Kouta stayed still, the intruder not of his own blood

The guy grinned, sitting down in the desk next to darcy, unknowing that Kouta quickly moved to the desk behind him.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:57 pm

Darcy felt an unease, she was careful to keep her hand resting on her staff, ready for anything. She smiled uneasily and looked back to the teacher
Back to top Go down
Soiree

Soiree

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:59 pm

"Hmm..", a mere second past from when the stranger sat down and he was already dead. Somehow he fell over his seat bleeding from his mouth. Soiree smiled again. "Okay class today we are going over a quick small pop quiz. Can anyone tell me who in the human world has supreme power as a nation? Anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:01 am

Darcy looked shocked "I said to leave it!" Darcy sighed "It can be any of the world super powers, China invades tibet and owns a large chunk of land, Great Britain was one part of a huge empire governed by queen Victoria, America is one of the richest continents going" she looked out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class in chaos (open)   Class in chaos (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class in chaos (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next