School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone under the moon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Alone under the moon Empty
PostSubject: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:02 am

Alucard decided to have a walk in the middle of the night. after walking for a while he stopped and sat under a tree. and looked at the moon.

"it is been a long time since we last met. there are a lot of thing in my mind i want to talk to you about" Alucard said talking to the moon.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:07 pm

Alucard looked at the moon and said the war may start soon. at that time. Alucard felt that someone was watching him. so he took his battle stance.

"who is there?"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:19 pm

Bourny strolled out of the shadows "You bringin a war to the school?" he said calmly looking relaxed but not taking his steely blue eyes from Alucard
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:24 pm

Alucard smiled and looked at the strange person

"i am Alucard. i am a member of the vampires. you look strong. but your too Reckless. you haven't introduced yourself yet"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:28 pm

Bourny shrugged "Who said I'm here to fight?" he grinned showing bright white teeth. He looked around brushing his silver hair out of his eyes "You mentioned a war and I figured you were plotting something?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:32 pm

Alucard smiled "yeah i said that a war is going to start. but it wont start by me. the truth is i came hear to have some rest from war. but ever since i entred the school i felt that there are some evil souls that want to break. the peace in this place."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:36 pm

Bourny nodded his body still relaxed "Thats always going to happen when you open a haven for misfits, most have only ever fought to become supeior so therefore their logic will prove that they have to fight to become respected members of this school" he winked "A war would be quiet compared to what could happen"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Alucard took a deep breath "i know. i will tel you this. when it starts i will do what ever i can do to protect this school. even if i had to put my life on the line".

Last edited by Alucard on Wed May 06, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Bourny sighed "Everyone always rushes to put their life on the line," he grinned "Why not just fight to the best of their ability" he laughed lightly "A life is not something to be thrown away so rashly"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:54 pm

Alucard nodded. "i agree with you. but for some people they live for something and for them. that thing they fight for is more important than anything else. for me i always fight for what i believe is right."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:57 pm

Bourny nodded slightly "So why talk to the moon?" he grinned "Or is that a vamp thing?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:00 pm

Alucard smiled "well you see. i am new in here and don't have any friends so i talk to the moon to forget about my lonelyness"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:02 pm

Bourny sighed "Vampires" he said under his breath "So why not make friends?" he said louder "Its not hard round here"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:05 pm

Alucard looked at the ground "it is becuse i spent all my life alone. i fought alone. traveled alone. i even learned how to fight alone. so it is hard for me to make friends becuse i don't know what to say to them"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Bourny sighed again "Whine whine whine" he made mocking hand movements "I was drummed out of every village i went in, but I still know how to talk to people"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:29 pm

Alucard closed his eyes and then he looked at the strange person "maybe your right. maybe i am just making a bigdeal out of nothing. by the way you haven't you haven't introduced yourself yet"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:37 pm

Bourny grinned winking his blue eyes "Who said I was going to?" he shrugged simply
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:41 pm

Alucard looked at the strange person "you didn't came here to fight me. and you are talking to me as a friend. then why did you come here"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:44 pm

Bourny shrugged "You strange and I've not seen you before figured you were up to no good" he grinned "Would've fought you if you were"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Alucard looked at the moon and then he looked at the strange person "maybe you are the one who is planing to start a war. if you were then i will stop you"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:15 pm

Bourny laughed "Sure cuz I wanna start a war in the only place I've not been thrown out of" he pointed at Alucard "Not like you'd understand that feeling mr lonely hearts column" he grinned and looked at the moon "How do you put up with him?" he mocked
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:59 pm

"well it looks like both of us don't understand how the other person feels."Alucard said while taking his battle stance.

Last edited by Alucard on Mon May 04, 2009 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:44 pm

Bourny looked at him "And now you plan to attack," he smiled "Taking a stance just allows your opponent to prepare" he stood relaxed but ready for an attack
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:18 pm

Alucard took his sword out and pointed it at the strange person and took his defence stance.

"make your move whenever your ready"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:30 pm

Bourny doubled over his hands around his waist, laughed hard "Oh my god!" he said between laughs "I didn't even make a move to fight you" he grinned "Surely if you wanna fight me you should attack"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone under the moon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Outside :: Outdoor Areas-
Jump to: