School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone under the moon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Alone under the moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:39 pm

Alucard smiled "this isn't a good place to fight. i suggest that we fight in another place"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Bourny smiled "Get it through your thick skull, I didn't come here to fight" he sighed "Not that you care so try attack me, no matter the space"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:52 pm

"if i want to kill you i would not be taking the defeance stance, would i?" Alucard said after sighing
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Bourny stood there looking puzzled he scratched the back of his head "You dropped into the stance first, I never hinted at attacking, now why would I attack someone that was ready for it?" he asked "I mean did you learn to fight at all?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:05 pm

"when i was 10 years old i went to Japan and studyed the art of war until i became 15 years old and then i came to this country and traveled from one place to another and now i am here to improve my skills by learning more." Alucard said while staring at the moon
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:11 pm

Bourny sighed "So you leaarnt the art if war for five years," he smiled "I was in china for fifty and served under each of the five tiger generals of shu, so if you wanna fight come at me but you won't even hit me"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:15 pm

"i would be honored to fight you but this place isn't good to fight with real weapons. i advice that we change the battle ground" Alucard said while putting his sword away
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:19 pm

Bourny opened his arms "A true warrior will fight in any situation" he grinned "Your teacher not tell you that?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:25 pm

"yes he did and he also tought me to think about the innocent people that may get hurt from the fight." Alucard said while leaving the place
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Bourny looked around the abandoned feild "Theres no one around" he grinned "Or you worried you will get hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:32 pm

"i don't care about what will happen to me. i have lived too long and i am statisfied but i am worried about the innocent people that is all." Alucard said that while remembering what happened a long time ago when he was fighting his father.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:36 pm

Bourny tapped his head "You come to an abandoned area to worry about the people" he laughed "Your just trying to dodge fighting me" he grinned his steely blue eyes looking through the night
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:45 pm

Alucard sighed "i will explain to you when we fight we well make a lot of noise and the people will hear it and will come to check it. what do you think will happen to them if they came when we start to reach the other side of the limit?"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:51 pm

Bourny sighed looking around the area and decided the man must be deaf "This!...area!....is!...Abandonded!..." he shouted each word
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:53 pm

Alucard stick his fingers in his ears "i heard you. your more excited to fight than me"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:58 pm

Bourny sighed "Your the one walking to a new area" he smirked "Anyone would think your afraid of the area and trying to get a tactical advantage"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:08 pm

Alucard smiled "you are truely an intresting and scary person. you red my mind"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:12 pm

Bourny nodded "You never served in Shu" he smiled "Even the strongest forces can be defeated by the landscape" he answered simply
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:19 pm

"no i haven't served in Shu. but i served Uesugi Kenshin in Battles of Kawanakajima as a Ronin." Alucard said
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:22 pm

Bourny nodded "Uesugi would be upset at your attempt of deseption" he shook his head "You obviously ain't worth fighting, if you don't wanna fight in the abandoned area"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:25 pm

Alucard smiled " Uesugi Kenshin is a person who fights to protect something he never fight for greed or personal reasons"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Bourny smiled "And yet you want to fight me for nothing but following you" he winked "I'm sure he'd be proud"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:29 pm

"i am only going to protect my life that is all" Alucard said that and left in a hurry becuse the sun is going to raise after 5 minutes
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:30 pm

Bourny shrugged shouting after him "Vampires are so easy to beat" he grinned walking in the opposite direction
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:28 am

one day after Alucard met the stranger who fought in Shu. Alucard went to the abandoned area place. and looked at the moon. "i may defeat him today. that guy he is really intresting"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone under the moon   Alone under the moon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone under the moon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Outside :: Outdoor Areas-
Jump to: