School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Travis walked into the area slowly,his demonic eyes looking off into the distance,and him flapping his wings lightly."This hell hole..why must I stand it for all eternity!?!!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:55 pm

Bourny grinned getting off the bench he was sat on pushing his hair from his eyes "Well why do you stay" he shrugged "You letting someone keep you here or what?"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:58 pm

"Bah...you mortals' wouldn't understand!"He gagged for a moment,and hovered above ground."My father.."He hissed."..put a 'special' barrier over the campus,forbidding me from setting foot off school!Too much havoc my ass!"He complained."My father caused way more damaged in this living hell,before getting sent to the underworld!"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:04 pm

Bourny smiled and coughed "Mortal?" he laughed "You gotta be kidding me" he held his arms out "The almighty son of Hades can't spot a demon when he sees one"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:17 pm

He admired the boy's intelligence,a slight grin escaping his face."My identity has traveled so far,already!?How do you even know my name...you lesser?"He asked,confused."You all look the same to me.."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:55 am

Bourny grinned "I don't know your name, I just recognise your powers," he raised an eyebrow "I'm the son of the demon that sealed Hades"

ooc i mean hades the place not the god.... greek mythology can be confusing lol
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:15 pm

He sighed,using sarcasm."Very interesting...!"He said,showing a hint of sarcasm."What is that Demon's name again?"He asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:16 pm

Bourny sighed "I cannot speak his name and you know that as much as I do" he looked at the man "I figured his son would be..." he paused "Bigger somehow"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:04 pm

"Don't anger me,creten.."He hissed,flying up higher,poking his finger into the sky.He got a minor shock,a forcefield seeming to be there."Damnit.."He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:06 pm

Bourny smiled "Daddy not letting you go yet?" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:08 pm

"That bastard.."He groaned,a Tu-tu appearing on him."Really mature!"He shouted at the ground,ripping it off,and his eyes glowing a dark red.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Bourny couldn't help but smile at the tutu "nice touch" he admitted
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Travis groaned,his attitude quickly changing,and an evil smile forming on his face."Hehehe...I won't go to him,but he'll come to me."He smirked evily.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:27 pm

Bourny shrugged "Well let him come then"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:30 pm

"Hmph...there's only one way to do that!"He smirked,walking away slowly from the Lesser.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:31 pm

(ooc calling me a lesser is way too insulting)

Bourny watched him walk away "And what way would that be?"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:33 pm

[[Dude,my character treats every other demon as a lesser,he's a douche like that xD]]

"I have no further reason to tell you these things.."He said,flying off.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:34 pm

(ooc ah ok, i thought ya just meant me...)

Bourny watched him fly away "Well that was rude," he grinned "I guess the acts of the father affect the son"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:23 am

"well, I'm in a bit of trouble then" A voice yawns, coming from a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:16 am

Darcy walked towards Bourny "Who was that wise guy, brother" she curled a fist "It looked like he insulted you" she rifled through the papers in her hand "Oh yeah, you have a class to teach at 1:30" she said handing him a slip of paper "Mainly girls" she winked.
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:26 am

Bourny watched the man flying off "He is just another demon" he smiled then sighed "Another class?" he winked. He started to walk off before suddenly drawing his sword and the point appearing under the mans chin "Talk and talk fast who are you? and why are your eves dropping?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:50 am

Elathon yawns slightly "Hasty,hasty, they named me ELathon, if that's what you mean, and as to eavesdropping" he pauses and looks towards the sky absently, then finishes, "well you two woke me up, hm. Does that satisfy you?""
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:33 am

Darcy placed a hand around Bourny's wrist "Drop the sword, or I will hurt you" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:00 am

"hoom, I am not so defenceless," Elathon mutters, "especially not here of all places." He taps the tip of Bourny's sword with the tip of his finger.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:05 pm

Darcy rolled her eyes "Do you honestly think I am doing this to defend you.." she let go of Bourny's wrist "I am the school guardian, and since fighting outside of class and outside of the battle arena is prohibited, well it is my job to enforce the rules"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]   The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Park of Infinite Wonders![Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next