School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joining the school (Melina only.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Joining the school (Melina only.) Empty
PostSubject: Joining the school (Melina only.)   Joining the school (Melina only.) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:00 am

Melina visited the headmaster upon her arival for permission to join the shool. Bright and confidend as usual she had a nice conversation with the headmaster on how things run here and any Queries she might have. Her hair blowing softly as the fan blew her face every few seconds, "So? This means I can leave the school grounds at night?" "Yeh." The headmaster replied hesitantly. "Thats good, I don't like these dorms" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
http://fadingworlds.forumotion.net/
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Joining the school (Melina only.)   Joining the school (Melina only.) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:50 pm

The headmaster slammed his fist on his desk shouting at the top of his lungs. "I thought we confirmed upon your arival there would be NO attacks or you would be booted out IMMEDIATELY!" Melina shook her head frightfully her legs and arms shaking unable to move. "Siir... I..." "No sir! You shall leave at once, do not return to this school ever again of the consiquences will be fatal!" The headmaster sat back in his seat firmly, legs crossed waching melina like a hawk. She twitched slightly and with all her courage tood up straight and saluted him. "I will do whatever you please headmaster just do not take this one place of freedom away from me... I beg of you!"
Back to top Go down
http://fadingworlds.forumotion.net/
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Joining the school (Melina only.)   Joining the school (Melina only.) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:07 pm

ooc i know you wanted just you, but i so wanna jump in Very Happy

Bourny opened the door "Gees anyone would think this was a school, and that people were trying to learn" he grinned looking at the headmaster as he took his coat off revealing he just wore pants boots and his sword harness "You really have to relax, remember your blood pressure" he winked and looked at the nervous girl, leaning down he wispered "His bark is worse than his bite"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining the school (Melina only.)   Joining the school (Melina only.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining the school (Melina only.)
Page 1 of 1