School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicles of the New Student:Enter School[Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

The Chronicles of the New Student:Enter School[Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Chronicles of the New Student:Enter School[Open]   The Chronicles of the New Student:Enter School[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:56 pm

Taimoshi knocked on the door,listening into the room.He whispered,"Is this the Headmasters Office?"He asked,waiting for a reply."Indeed it is..come in.",The Headmaster replied.Taimoshi did a quick transformation,transforming into Goop,and his liquid body sinking under the door's cracks,reforming into Goop's normal body form in the Office.Goop bowed slightly at the Headmaster,showing respect,and introducing himself,"I'm Taimoshi Aiyuyuga...your newest student here."He said,his voice more high pitched from the Goop form.The Headmaster nodded,speaking back,"Welcome to the School of Lost Souls,Taimoshi.We've been expecting you."The Headmaster welcomed Taimoshi/Goop with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of the New Student:Enter School[Open]   The Chronicles of the New Student:Enter School[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:16 pm

Darcy walked into the headmasters office "Sir, I know its my duty as prefect, but stop sending me to over the top dorms with people who have no respect" she said placing her hands on his desk. "Darcy, I chose you for a reason, your duty is to the school and i trust you" Darcy scowled "I am not the postmaster, oh and about the ball, do we have too, it will just cause extra stress" she said groaning "yes its a great way for people to meet" he said almost too happily, she looked livid
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of the New Student:Enter School[Open]   The Chronicles of the New Student:Enter School[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:13 pm

He looked at the girl oddly,his liquid-like body shifting towards the Headmaster.He questioned his Headmaster for a brief moment,"Is there anything else I need to do?"He asked,questioning the Headmaster.The Headmaster replied quickly,after which Goop/Taimoshi left the Office,"Nope,feel free to introduce yourself to your peers."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of the New Student:Enter School[Open]   The Chronicles of the New Student:Enter School[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:18 pm

Darcy slammed her fist down "Oh yeah and my english teacher, she says one more wrong word" she scowled at the headmasters grin and turned on her heel, opening and slamming the door behind her "Silly headmaster, gets the prefects to do his job" she walked down the corridor
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of the New Student:Enter School[Open]   The Chronicles of the New Student:Enter School[Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicles of the New Student:Enter School[Open]
Page 1 of 1