School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tragedy of Death

Go down 
+2
Elathon
Eros
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Elathon

Elathon

The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:22 pm

"I do not know, it looks either too recent, or old beyond reckoning, the essence of it speaks of power though. As for my curse," he pauses "It is only a curse so much as how a fish is bound to water, I was born like this, split between father and mother."
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:23 pm

Ice cocked his head at bourny... "Dont hold back... your in my realm..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Darcy sighed "I wouldn't know much about that, I am an orphan" she said sadly "It is a curse seal placed upon purebloods at birth so that the amount of power they can access is cut in half, Mine is the strongest seal placed upon the purest of the pure, this language upon my skin is a dead one so there you are you learn something new everyday" she flicked her hair back into position"The difference with mine is that mine is a broken seal"
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:30 pm

"So the limit has raised for you?" ELathon replies thoughtfully, "Is this seal something to restrain you, or protect you?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:35 pm

Darcy sighed "In a way, you could say to stop me from becoming a thoughtless killer, but also to save myself as using a high amount of power could put a strain on my body" she said thoughtfully "but i have no intention of showing you my full power anyway" she said ounding slightly obnoxious
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:39 pm

"I'm... glad to hear that," Elathon says thoughtfully, then turns to like at Ice, "I would have gotten him, but at what price?"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:46 pm

Ice laughed, "And here i wasnt using even 20%, if you thought i was cold... its nothing... but this is boring me... im out..." He said turning, walking away, placing his hands in his pockets.

Kouta landed next to darcy, "Cus the rest of the seal is on me..." He started, "I never let you know, but if i die, the seal on me is broken, leaving yours bare to withstand your own power by itself..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:00 am

Darcy rolled her eyes "I can deal with it now, I'm older wiser and a hell of a lot stronger" she walked up to the ice guy and tapped him on the shoulder "So Ice, was this you or are you going to plead innocence and go the whole it wasnt me thing or are you gonna telt he truth" she said
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:12 am

Bourny smiled "Your relm?" he mockingly bowed "Oh master of the relm where people fall on there ass, and slid around all day oh please don't spite me" he laughed lightly "C'mon I'm the son of the demon that sealed all demons" he grinned "You think I'm scared of a little ice?" he looked around him "If I had a soft drink you'd be the first person I came to" he grinned "And as for 20%" he shrugged "I wasn't impressed, you only beat him cuz your elements don't match"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:39 am

Elathon sighs and sits down upon the rock he would have been attempting to smash into Ice if it wasn't for interruption, but then, he might have died if that had been the case, "so complicated" he mutters.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:31 am

Darcy touched the hilt of her sword "hey, Icy wanna try me on for size" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:15 pm

"I have killed too many demons and vampires, everything is just too... boring now..." Ice said, a chill resonating off if him.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:51 am

Darcy smiled slightly "What if I say, I am not ordinary vampire" she smirked and looked at him "What would you think if I was the pureblood princess" she said because she was
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:01 am

Ice looked unimpressed, "And...? a vampire is a vampire, pure blood, hybrid, they all die in the end..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:03 am

Darcy shrugged her shoulders "That's what you think" she said not really caring
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:25 am

Ice left the area, freezing almost everything he passed.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:43 am

"Well he was a barrel of laughs, hmm?" Elathon mutters from his rock
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:19 am

Kouta landed behind Elathon, "he's.... troubled... it hapens when you live over 50000 years."

he looked at Elathon, "How bad of a condition are you?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:32 am

Darcy smiled and leaned against a tree "Troubled or not that guy spells something bad for the school" she said not acknowledging the others around her "You okay, Elathon"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:55 pm

"I'll be fine in a little while, just a bit of a chill" he smiles, "but, I probably won't rest until I get my hands on him..." he trails off
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:26 pm

Kouta placed his hand on ELathon's shoulder, his body instantly warming, removing anythin left frozen on him, "Let it go child... his powers, if used right... can rival my own," He said grimly, "I will not allow any more casualties. Bourny, i may need your help with this in time"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:28 pm

"Everyone believes I'm so weak" Elathon shrugs, shaking his head, "maybe that will come in useful some time."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:05 pm

Darcy rolled her eyes "Ignore the female" she said adjusting the cloak she had just put on "I'm off" she said bored out of her mind
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:20 am

Bourny was not there to hear Kouta's request, while the rest of the group had be talking to Elathan he had slipped after Ice, he was easy to track as everything was frozen. Once he had caught up he coughed lightly "Wow bit of a chill hey? Maybe I should put another top on" he grinned playfully "So you killed many vampires and demons hey?" he shrugged "Why'd you bring the death to this school?"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:15 pm

"I have killed nobody here...." Ice said, not turning to face Bourny, "Never have... with my own hands at least, everythin dies out in the cold..." Ice turned to face Bourny, "What do you want? Do you wish to face me like all of the others? to prove yourself against one from another realm? Such things are pointless..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tragedy of Death
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next