School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tragedy of Death

Go down 
+2
Elathon
Eros
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bourny

Bourny

The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:06 am

Bourny laughed "If I wished to fight you Jack I'd of attacked without warning" he shook his head "Either way I want to know who killed that vamp and why you seem so determined not to give your side of the story"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:44 pm

"I did not kill this vampire, if i had, you would know, for my hands would be stained with blood. ask the angel guy, he is more corrupt then you may think." Ice said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:37 am

Darcy stood aimlessly and stared at the moon, she gasped in pain and grabbed her neck, the seal was burning again, it had ever since she broke it "ow" she said momentarily as the pain numbed and disappeared
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:42 am

Bourny nodded "Blood can easily wash from ice, but for now I'll believe what you say," he grinned "But if I find out you lied the next time we meet it will not be as polite" he bowed his head and walked through the forest towards Darcy and Kouta If Kouta did it then surely he is after vampires and...His face was shocked as he hit a realisation Darcy! he began to run with the final thought
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:35 am

Elathon sighs, standing he walks deeper into the forest, he had his own sources of information, albiet slower ons then all this running around. He knew that he would get no answers from here, he had to find a certain spirit.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:36 am

Kouta looks over at Darcy, Im sorry... he thought, pulling out a small dagger, holding it, hidden in his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:40 am

((I hope I'm not intruding -w-))

Phoenix slippe dthrough slowly, having been visiting around this area often. Sensing Darcy and other senses that made her uneasy sent her curiosity spinning. She saw Darcy though and paused where she was, hiding a confused face halfheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:24 pm

Darcy placed a pale hand on her seal and sighed as she resealed it, she passed out moments later, her long hair fell over her face as she lay in the leaves.
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:29 pm

Phoenix blinked from her spot but moved over to Darcy worriedly. Her simple caring habit making her kneel next to her before looking around.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:51 pm

Bourny burst into the clearing his sword drawn, he dived at Kouta just to tackle him away from his adopted sister
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:23 pm

Kouta span out of the way, Bourny's drawn sword grazing his arm, a single trickle of blood falling from the cut. "Bourny, what the hell are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Bourny span his sword ready "You go no where near my sister" he said simply his sword in a ready position
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:29 pm

Phoenix froze for only a split second before keeping her spot next to Darcy, though in a crouched position as she watched the two boys. Simply staying quiet, but standing over Darcy.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:31 pm

"You forget my relation to her Bourny..." Kouta said lowly. "And you do not know what I intend to do..."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:34 pm

Bourny stood still in his ready position "All I know is a vampire is dead, and with that no one goes near Darcy"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:35 pm

"And you accuse me?" Kouta asked, unimpressed at Bourny's deduction.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:45 pm

Bourny stood and flicked his sword to be less threatening "I accuse no one, just trying to protect Darcy" he looked into Kouta's eyes "But you ain't explained why you have a knife drawn" he pointed at his raised sleve from spinning away from the tackle
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:47 pm

"THis blade.... is special..." Kouta started, "*sigh* you wont stop untill i explain will you?" Kouta asked.

He tore off the remainder of his shirt, revealing tattoos, very similar to Darcy's seal, "You know what this is correct?"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Bourny stood still "Seals, but why should I let you near her?"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:51 pm

"Im removing mine... giving her ALL of her power... though im not completly sure her body will be able to handle it... i have no choice right not though..." Kouta said grimly.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:54 pm

Bourny looked at him "She's passed out!" he said his head spinning "You keep to yourself until after we have found about the dead vampire"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:56 pm

"I knew you wouldnt understand... Bourny, my time here isnt much longer, if im gone, she'll be sealed perminently. that could cause more long term strain on her." Kouta said, "All i need is a drop of her blood..."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:02 pm

Bourny stayed where he was "You can try it"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Kouta appeared kneeling by darcy's body, "Excuse me," he said kindly to pheonix, knicking Darcy's finger, a drop of blood now on the tip of his dagger. Kouta moved quickly, knowing Bourny's sword would be at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Phoenix just simply watched him, suddenly calm and simply sitting beside Darcy with a faint hint of worry. She looked down after awhile and rubbed her arm before glancing to Bourny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Death   The Tragedy of Death - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tragedy of Death
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next