School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Phoenix watched him a bit and sighed. She looked back to the water, tempted to take more herself at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:16 pm

"That is strange beyond compare. I feel like I should try some deeper in but know that that is madness."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Phoenix looked to him again, nodding absently as she held her hands at her sides. She sighed at her own half agreement with him but focused on him, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:15 pm

He grins broadly, seeing her face, "well, shall we?" He nods towards the crack.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:22 pm

She sighed at the grin but smiled to him, waving to the wall. "What can it hurt right now? The only effect noticeable is making me look like a drunkard..." She said, smiling a bit and rubbed her arm.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:24 pm

"Well just make sure you don't fall in the tunnel," he laughed, before striding along a thin path beside the stream winding into the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Phoenix faintly chuckled but followed after him. She glanced around as she did, seeming content for the time being. She only hoped the water deeper in wouldn't hurt him, not really bothering with if it might hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:36 pm

Elathon stops a little way in, "best not go to the source straight away." He kneels down net to water that is already a great deal more red, scooping up a little and sipping it.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:44 pm

Phoenix looked to it as he did and wtached him for a moment. Thinking then softly lowered her hand into the water, just getting her index finger damp before she softly tasted it, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:25 pm

Something clicks deep in Elathon's mind, a something that had been hidden away since his birth, born alongside and with in him. Outside he pauses and nods. "There is an effect on me here."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:30 pm

Phoenix faintly focused on him after she drank a bit more, the dazed look back but she tilted her head and nodded, staying focusing with faintly surprising ease. "It...isn't bad is it?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:39 pm

"I can't tell yet, seems like something's changed inside me." He burps slightly, "don't know what though."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:14 pm

Phoenix faintly smiled and shook her head, coughing once. She looked to the water thoughtfully, leaning back a bit against the rock wall.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:31 am

Elathon grins, "seems the old one was right, part of me was missing." He sighs, "I don't want that part back though."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:40 am

Phoenix looked at him then back up the trail. "...you want to go back?" She asked quietly, looking back to him.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:35 pm

"No," Elathon says quietly, "I think this place is fitting for what I may become." He coughs and drops to his knees.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:51 pm

Phoenix lip twitched and she turned to him, hesitating but lifting a hand to his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:02 pm

"You know... of my heritage, yes?" Elathon says in a strained voice. Hand flat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Phoenix sighed quietly, absently running through what she knew about him and nodded, keeping a hand on his shoulder. "Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:09 pm

"Well... I've only ever manifested one side and the middle ground, humanity, I think I've just woken my father's son." His fingers dig into the ground. "He's not happy either."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:15 pm

Phoenix frowned and thought a bit, muttering absently and stayed crouched next to him, glancing around as she kept her hand. Looking back to him, she sighed and spoke in a little above a whisper. "...Is...there anything you want me to do...?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:22 pm

"I... don't know." Elathon mutters before coughing again, his nails elongating into small claws. "I want... you to go... but... can't face this change alone."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:31 pm

Phoenix sighed and mumbled, watching his claws as she lowered next to him. Her hand softly kept tight and firm as she looked at the water. "Can't really get me to go anyway..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Elathon laughs, "well... you might as well..." He coughs , and when he reopens his eyes they are blood red and pupilless "stay." He finishes in a voice that echoes in the small space.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:28 pm

Phoenix listened then closed her eyes with a small sigh. She thought a bit but did stay where she was, watching him after a bit, her own eyes were a dull amethyst from the small relief the water offered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Forest-
Jump to: