School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Elathon

Elathon

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:33 pm

Elathon bursts to his feet, looking at his hands, "Well..." he says softly, though the sound still echoes down the tunnel, "what an interesting concept, a body."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:39 pm

Phoenix watched him as she stood up again, staying quiet for the most part besides tilting her head. Lowering her hands to her sides as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:45 pm

Elathon laughs again, deep dark blue lines spreading like veins from the corners of his eyes. "Why do I need to share such wonders?" He looks over at Phoenix, "so..." he stops and thinks for a second, "What do you think of this?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:52 pm

Phoenix paused a bit and rubbed her arm, briefly thinking. "Still debating...but interesting..." she answered after a bit, really not knowing what to think much yet.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:55 pm

Elathon reaches a clawed hand out and touches her cheek, "interesting hmm? How little you know." His hands had also turned the deep majestic blue, with veins of it licking up his arms like azure fire.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:57 pm

Phoenix faintly glanced down his arm, having paused herself again before she focused back on his face, answering again quietly. "Very..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:01 pm

"Heh, why be so quiet?" Elathon laughs, slightly harshly, "it could be worse." He bows deeply.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:05 pm

Phoenix raised an eyebrow but shrugged a bit, shifting a bit from the bow and inclined her head in response. "Don't need to know too much..." She said again to his previous question, her head tilted.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:09 pm

"Hmm... you sure are an interesting one." He straightens up, and grabs her chin roughly, "why not show a little..." His eye seems to shift slightly, the blue around them growing larger. "Fffang." He grins letting go again, and turning to walk further into the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:14 pm

Phoenix just briefly shuddered as he did, watching him again. Her eyebrow raised again at the last word and her head fell an inch as he let go. she shook her head and sighed to herself, mumbling then walked after him, keeping her hands down at her sides and her thoughts to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:16 pm

"You don't want that fool back do you?" Elathon laughs back, "'cause I'm going to put an end to his wishy-washy ways."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:22 pm

Phoenix sighed again, not answering right away as she continued walking behind him. She glanced up briefly, giving him a blank look as her only reaction and answer.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:24 pm

Elathon had turned back, walking quickly, watching the water growing redder and redder, until it almost mimicked his eyes
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:30 pm

Phoenix continued to follow at the pace, vaguely noting the water as she thought a bit. She wondered what to do, confusion deepening, but she kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:34 pm

Elathon stops as he reaches the end of the tunnel, a spring dribbling pure red liquid out . "Well, here he ends." he leans forward and presses his lips to the spring.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:40 pm

Phoenix watched briefly then slipped her hand behind her back, her index finger twitching. She didn't know even what she tried to do, but the liquid had turned diluted like the water she had tried. The dark red still flowed, but it changed whenever he tried to drink it.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:42 pm

Elathon drinks a bit anyway, but lifts his face up, one eye had returned to normal. "Well this is strange." He says in his normal voice.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Phoenix gave off a confused look, her hand stayed still behind her back as she glanced to the water, her eyes having turned back red again at the faintest smell of the 'earths' blood.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:50 pm

"I think it's trying to return order, that's all it does, but it does it in strange ways." He looks at Phoenix, "can I have a full drink now?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:00 pm

Phoenix's lip twitched and she sighed. Grumbling to herself but she trusted him and she let her hand drop, shifting back a foot maybe and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:03 pm

Elathon nods and takes a sip from the spring, when he looks up again his face has returned to normal, "remind me not to manifest like that for a while."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:06 pm

"Surely..." She replied, shaking her head to herself before rubbing her jaw, glancing to the red water absently as her face creased dizzily.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:07 pm

"Do you want to drink? or leave?" Elathon asks softly, the weird echoing effect gone from his voice.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:11 pm

Phoenix thought a bit, trying to decide before she walked over to the water stiffly, kneeling down a bit and dipping her hand into the water.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Elathon stepped back gving her room, looking on silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)
Page 21 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Forest-
Jump to: