School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Elathon

Elathon

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Elathon looked at the dragon, "it seems I'm watched wherever I go."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:18 pm

The dragon shook its head in response then pointed to tree with its tail, speaking into his head almost exactly how the trees spoke. I was simply sleeping, felt a strong emotion from you and woke up...
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:23 pm

"Still doesn't stop the fact that you were watching," Elathon points out but I apologise for waking you.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:33 pm

True for a few seconds, don't need to apologize... She replied softly then tossed her gold head. But considering in another truth, I watch everybody... She added, pointing up to the moon where her claw glowed as she did, being powerful in the lunar type. If you would like me to leave you alone, I will without argument...
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:35 pm

Do as you please, I have no wish for power over anything, Elathon shrugs as he replies.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:41 pm

The dragons head tilted thoughtfully for a moment before she walked over, butting his hand softly with her smooth head kindly before turning around. Hope you'll be okay anyway...and whatever is bothering you may hopefully be solved in due time...I am Kaiya She flicked her tail, giving him a smile before slipping off.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:43 pm

Elathon sat looking, slightly dopily at where Kaiya had disappeared, "well Fate, anymore cards you wish to deal me now?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:59 pm

Phoenix rested there by the water for a long time, dwelling on her thoughts. Whether she knew why or not, she was worried about Elathon. She stayed resting but didn't dare sleep, just stared at the dark sky in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:01 pm

Elathon eventually returns to the stream, knowing it's the only place Phoenix will know around here, he walks up quietly and stands somedistance away.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:10 pm

Phoenix knew he was there after a moment, debating whether she should look or not before she sat up slowly, looking to him in a soft attempt before rubbing her arm.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:14 pm

Elathon sighs, sitting next to her. "You only realise questions when it's to late." He mutters.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:21 pm

Phoenix sighed a bit and looked forward, mumbling. "I know..." was a small brief reply as she set her head on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:27 pm

Elathon looked back up at the sky, muttering something under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:28 pm

Phoenix thought a bit, sighing quietly. "...am...I allowed...to know a fraction of whats wrong...?" She asked tentatively, keeping her face down.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:36 pm

"I..." Elathon starts, "I.. don't think so. Just met some... people in the forest, made me think."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:48 pm

Phoenix sighed a bit and looked forward in thought. "...the lunar guardian..? her smell is on your hand..." She said softly. "I don't remember anything when I woke up...just got focus back by a stream..." She added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:52 pm

"Lunar guardian, something like that," Elathon sighs, "as for what happened when you woke up, I don't think I should say."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:31 pm

Phoenix faintly sighed, nodding loosely as for her trust and she turned her head back down to the ground. Mumbling something with Elathon's name mixed into the incoherent words.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:38 pm

Elathon looked over upon hearing his naem, his eyebrow raised slightly but then he turns back towards the trees.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:44 pm

Phoenix thought a bit absently then stood, looking to Elathon with an idea. "Can you wait here for a moment...?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:51 pm

"Yeah, sure." Elathon nods, looking up.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:08 pm

Phoenix nodded a bit, hesitating but giving him a soft look, kind before moving into the tree;s back across the stream she had been over before.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am

Elathon watches her leave curiously, before leaning back and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:58 am

Phoenix was gone for awhile, but not too long, she came back, holding something wrapped in a white leaf. She coughed a bit then sat by him, setting it on his stomach as she laid on her side.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:12 am

Elathon looks between the package and Phoenix, he carefully picks it up and sits up, testing the weight of it, before starting to unwrap it carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Forest-
Jump to: