School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 am

Phoenix continued on until she reached a clearing with a deep stream. The water crystal clear, glittered with something on the deep bottom. She slid to her knees by the edge, looking into the water.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Elathon stops, staying stood beside her. "You're not going to explain this are you?" he says quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:29 pm

Phoenix slowly looked away from the water to him with luminous opal eyes. Her head tilted and she uttered something in her language in a questioning tone.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:36 pm

Elathon sighs, and shrugs, hoping body language isn't too different in this language.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:44 pm

Phoenix's face seemed to shift and she smiled suddenly. Closing her eyes to think before she spoke in English, though it was somebodies voice besides Phoenix, more soft, controlled, and older. "Good evening Elathon..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:45 pm

"Ermm, good evening to you as well," Elathon replies, slightly disturbed by the change of voice, "so do you pass as a different entity? or should I just keep calling you Phoenix?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:52 pm

She or whoever it was chuckled and turned back to the water, hands on her lap. "You can call me Sakiya..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:55 pm

Elathon mutters the name quietly, "well I've seen weirder things. He sighs before sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:01 pm

She smile din response and shifted, tilting her head back to look at the sky. "I've already seen you before...when Phoenix took you to see her type of home..." She uttered, dipping Phoenix's hand deep into the water, saturating her shirt sleeve before pulling out a crystal, a miniature version of the one Phoenix had shown him in that clearing.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:19 pm

"So does that make you..." Elathon trails of looking at the crystal.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:30 pm

She smiled again, setting the crystal on the glass. "I am the woman inside that crystal Phoenix spoke of....I am also her mother..." She spoke softly, quietly as she watched the water.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Elathon tuns to look at the water, it seemed his thoughts were just like it now, when ever he tried to grasp one it would slip away.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:40 pm

'Sakiya' seemed to look at him again, the opal eyes thoughtful and she brushed his cheek with Phoenix's hand. "What are you thinking...? I'm truly curious...and I have to thank you for helping Phoenix..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:49 pm

Elathon looks up a glint in his eye, "do you know how many times I've asked myself that? A split heritage brought forth two..." he pauses, "...no three bodies, the mind that occupies these is fractured, I can't at times know what thoughts pass my mind. A thousand contradictions, and a thousand ideas, yet I know of only a few. At this time, I'm thinking of sorrow, that's all I can say."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Sakiya listened intently, looking forward again in thought. She mumbled softly, smiling a bit. "can you tell....or see....what your sorrow is for?" She asked again, closing the opal eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:35 pm

"I believe..." Elathon sighs, "my sorrow is for Phoenix, she couldn't remember you fully...." he looks up, "she couldn't remember her mother."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:51 pm

Sakiya focused on him slightly, a small sadder smile crossing Phoenix's face. "She won't be able to for awhile...her father...cursed her... a long time ago with no memories..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:54 pm

Elathon turns back to the water in silence.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:06 pm

Sakiya thought for a moment, before holding his shoulder. "I hope you know, that Phoenix wishes to help you....with anything...I can't explain myself, I've been away from this world far too long..." She said softly, letting go and standing.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:09 pm

"And I've been in it for far too long" Elathon says, standing suddenly, "It was nice meeting you." He turns and strides into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:23 pm

Sakiya thought a bit then mumbled, imputing something into Phoenix's head before she changed back to her.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Elathon strides through the forest, before slumping at the base of an oak tree, grumbling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:50 pm

Phoenix looked up after a time in Elathon's direction. An odd look before she forced herself to look down and walk back to where they had rested, laying beside the diluted red water. Up in the tree, something bright and gold peaked down, showing a dragonic face.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:54 pm

Elathon stops grumbling and leans his head back, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:04 pm

The gold dragon stayed peaked over for awhile before hopping off and gliding down to the ground slowly a few yards away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Forest-
Jump to: