School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who may this be (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elathon

Elathon

Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:57 am

"Oh good, something to keep my mind at rest then," Lycan says, his voice quiet still and his shoulders less tense now, "May I make one request? For now, I wish to remain covered, the sight of me at the moment would cause quite a bit of trouble, even for you."
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:51 pm

Jin removed his cloak, covering Lycan, "Granted... though i can handle most anything that comes," Jin continued to walk, "like the two men folowing us..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:55 pm

"Well two people is little to worry about for either of us, I just thought you'd like to try to get your charge out with as little damage as possible, and well... I think this town would have an aversion to me, with how I look now." Lycan says his shoulders lifting slightly, like a shrug.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:08 pm

Jin snapped the fingers on his right hand, two screams could be heard behind them, "Done" He said grimly.

"Agent Jin Reporting in..." He said in to a small transmitter, "Target is i custody, Awaiting furthur instuctions..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:12 pm

"Ah, you clinical types think efficency is everything, what happened to the day when one could have the wonderful bliss of killing a sacrifice, laid before you by a group of frightened humans? Where is the joy of slaughter?" Lycan sighs, "this new world is strange to me."
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:14 pm

:I figured yu'd like my way of killing my enemies, as i am a fire user," Bryan starts, "Just light the oxygen inside of their bodies aflame, and the body explodes..."

Last edited by kouta on Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:19 pm

"Heh, but it's as though you are new to this, a skilled man, a sorceror, once told me of this, he was a master craftsman as well. One day, as he sat carving a statue from a fallen tree, I asked of him, why not use your sorcery? His reply was simple, he told me he did it because he enjoyed the effort, he had gone through a stage of using his power, much like you use your's, but he got bored. I am the same with my craft." Lycan says in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:32 pm

"So i see," Bryan replied, "Though, this is not my only ability..." He said calmly.

"Agent, You have confirmation, Bring him in" Bryan's transmitter howled in his ear,"

"Try to keep your stomach, This is probably the first time you had to deal wit Dark matter."Bryan said, as both of them disappeared in a light blue light.

They appeared in the celestial courthouses. "Subject, 1482749283, arrived successfully, Status, ready for questionaling. Interrogator chosen, Specter Bryan Fury. A Small voice echoed in both of their heads.

Last edited by kouta on Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:34 pm

"So how hard is it to escape from here?" Lycan says casually looking around, "Oh and about my stomach, my last meal got away."
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:42 pm

"It is impossible to Escape, considering we're not on the planet anymore... not technically at least, and i already know this question is coming, But only specters may come and go as they please, considering we have only the means of escape..." Bryan said

((OOC: i changed is name, dont be confused, i needed a better one.))
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:44 pm

"I'm sure," Lycan says, a short laugh uttering from his lips, so I'm guessing you're this, Bryan guy that the voice spoke of?"

(ooc: Hey, I gnore names until I ask for them =P)
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:46 pm

"That would be Correct," Bryan replied, pulling the cloak from Lycan, Both of them in a small metal room, "Please, take a seat..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:49 pm

"Heh, nice decorations," Lycan says sitting down clumsily
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:51 pm

"I know it's dull," Bryan started, "So, Lets start simple, What are you reffered to as?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:52 pm

"Currently, Lycan." He replies abruptly
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:54 pm

"Good, Of what you can remember, what is the approximate number of deaths you have intentionally committed?" Bryan asked.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:56 pm

Lycan looks at the ceiling, "I believe it's somewhere in the tens of thousands, the problem is I have been bound in this body for so long, I might have forgotten a small spree or two."
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:58 pm

"So it seems, Reasons for the deaths?" Bryan looked at Lycan curiously.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:01 pm

"Hunger, boredom, terretorial disputes, self-defence, good manners, vengenace, hatred, there are probably more, but you know how it is." Lycan says looking bak at Bryan
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:02 pm

"Ah, Now, Your punishment has already been determined, but i have an offer instead..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:02 pm

"Well, it might be better then attempting to kill you all." Lycan says, with another shrug motion.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:08 pm

"Your punishment... is death, but there is a multi-species tournament, Death matches. Basicaly, play by the rules as one of the gladiators, or die here..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:09 pm

"And if I win?" Lycan says, "will you try and kill me while I'm weakened?"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:11 pm

"I have no reason to do that, you earn your freedom, on a parole." Bryan said, "Though... i am the current champion..." He grinned, "Take your chances with me? Try and break out? Or just die here... Choose..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:14 pm

"You wish to die? well I see now, still, I need absolution," Lycan leans forward, "afterall, this body, this mind, this in it self is the seal that allowed you to catch me, at least alone, if it weren't for this body, well... the death toll would be a lot higher, unfortunately, this form is not perfect, cracks are forming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who may this be (Open to all)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next